The *best* 00R car cover on the market?

JohnW#88

Established Member
I'm going to need a cover soon!

I'd like to get a dual purpose one. The car will be inside 98% of the time but it would be nice to have one ready at an event just in case.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

2k7gtcs

Established Member
I use a California car cover that the previous owner purchased and gave to me with the car. It's an indoor cover but they have others. The nice thing is that California covers has the template to make the cover fit the car. It has the large pocket era in the rear to cover the wing properly.

California Car Cover Company - Car and Truck Covers

photo-140.jpg

Lucky45

Established Member
The Superweave is the best of both worlds in my opinion. Very thin so it stores easily and sheds water like a ducks back. Great for indoors and short term outdoor use. I have it and a Dustop cover both from CCC. The Superweave can also be bought in red. :) I think I have a pic somewhere if needed.

JohnW#88

Established Member
Thanks guys.

The new cover came and fits very well. Wraps around the splitter, over the rear wing and down under the rear bumper cover.

Thanks again.

Lucky45

Established Member
Sorry I missed this John I could have sent you one. Hope you're having fun in the R!

JohnW#88

Established Member
Sunny today! ;-)

Another 25 miles in the books.

Damn, I love this car!
Again, it reminds me of my race cars. The -3 degrees is great. Turns in well but she's a little (a lot) nervous on the streets. It also tracks with the payment imperfections- wonders around a bit. ;-) But, I don't care.

She's noisy. :)
A little harsh. :)
Lots and banging and clunking. :)
Kinda brutal in a fun kinda way. :)
And stiff where you can feel the sway bars and drive-line working. :)

Certainly, not a car for everyone. But, I LIKE IT- a lot!

She needs to be lowered and a set of Hoosiers added! But, not on the streets.

Down side.
She gets dirty fast and draws a crowd. :eek:

PS- Now that I own a 00R, I understand the disconnect between the sellers and buyers a lot better now. More thoughts on that later.

flattrack53

Established Member
My car has never drawn a crowd at any event other then when I met up with a whole bunch of Cobra guys on this site. Lucky me I guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread