The Babies are almost 5 months old now :)

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
Had to do an update, they have been so much fun! Hannah Elyse & Alan II

Getting anxious with the warm weather coming up have to get the oil changed in the Cobra, get it emission tested and renew the plates soon, going through Cobra withdrawl, last time I drove it was 3 days before the Babies were born (back in October) then I put her in the garage under storage insurance

scan0003-2.jpg

scan0005-1.jpg

052.jpg

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I'm glad you posted a thread, Susie! They are so dang cute! I can't believe ours are going to be 9 months old in a couple of weeks. Time goes way too fast. I'm glad to see Alan and Hannah are doing well though, this summer will be so much fun with them!

CobraSusie

Established Member
Their little cuties Susie.

My baby just turn 6 yrs old and my other one will be turning 2 in June. Where does the time go?

We have been going to the picture people every month since the babies were 4 days old, and when I look at the photos on the wall it is so surprising the changes every month, it truely is amazing! And yes, they are growing quick!

CobraSusie

Established Member
I'm glad you posted a thread, Susie! They are so dang cute! I can't believe ours are going to be 9 months old in a couple of weeks. Time goes way too fast. I'm glad to see Alan and Hannah are doing well though, this summer will be so much fun with them!
Yours going on 9 months is weird, I remember us complaining about pregnancy together, doesn't seem so long ago :lol1:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Adorable!! I absolutely love that first photo. What a classic baby pose!

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I love that you can see Hannah's little teeth in that picture! They are just so dang cute!! :) I wish we lived closer, it would be a blast to get all of the babies together.

sc98cbra

Established Member
I swear that when I first seen the title of this thread, the OP's Screen name, and the natural love of boobs that all SVTP members have, I thought that pictures of implants were going to be included.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Hi Susie! It's good to hear from you! The babies are so adorable and getting so big! Yes, they do grow fast, my "baby" is going into high school next year! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread