The 50 Shades Turbo Saleen In 50 Pics. The Final Chapter

BYEPOLR

Established Member
That engine compartment is gorgeous. I really like the fact you went with darker blue valve covers as opposed to the traditional Ford blue that you see so often. Very good contrast with the gray. Well done!
thank you sir. Traditional/popular is definitely not my style. I strive for one off in all of my designs. I want it to be obvious that it was one of my builds. This color palette in particular is absolutely timeless IMO

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Any chance I could get you to ask the shop owner where he purchased the slotted board that he used on his shop walls? I see that HD sells it but only in narrow runs and they want a lot for it.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Any chance I could get you to ask the shop owner where he purchased the slotted board that he used on his shop walls? I see that HD sells it but only in narrow runs and they want a lot for it.
I know it was there when he bought the property but I'm happy to ask if he knows

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Don't you first want to do one to sell so you know what changes to make for the one for yourself?

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Don't you first want to do one to sell so you know what changes to make for the one for yourself?
Lol nah, I already know exactly what I want to do. Been waiting a while to do it. If I find the right car to start with I’ll never sell it

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
How’s she running with the new intake?

Excited for updates!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BYEPOLR

Established Member
18lbs...haven’t played with timing yet
IMG_9154.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread