The 2018 Mustang is Here - Full Details Inside

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree. To me, the front end just doesn't *flow* well. That may be the biggest deciding factor when the new GT500 or whatever variant Ford releases as it's top dog. If the looks don't grow on me and I don't like it more than my current
Same here bro.
I don't know how good it's going to look, but it's a Shelby, so it "should" look killer. lol
We shall see. (Let's go Ford!!!! Hurry up! lol)

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Id bet a pretty dollar that top Mustangs will be called GT500 for the forseable future. Ford Motor Company paid an ASSLOAD of money to Carroll Shelby and Shelby America to secure forever rights to factory produced vehicles bearing the Shelby name and all historic Ford based Shelby names.

Consider how significant Carroll Shelby is to modern Ford Performance and its winning heritage, it was a no brainer for Ford to secure those rights.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Not holding my breath for a new GT500. The 350/R is supposed to be around for a new few years.
I think till 2018 and then the GT350 goes away. It's around for 2018.
I WOULD LOVE if they made the new GT500 from a GT350R and it had F/I. Best of both worlds. Handling and power. And killer looks to boot! lol

281CJ

Established Member
have they shows what the LED bar looks like when lit? If it looks like separate LED's like on the SEcntra NISMO then it will look REALLY cheap, but if it's a solid bar like the front of an Audi then it will look fine IMO.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Not holding my breath for a new GT500. The 350/R is supposed to be around for a new few years.
Over the weekend I was at Ford's racing school, I spoke with a lot of Ford employees there (media event for the FGT) and the new GT500 was something that several employees brought up.

Users who are viewing this thread