That moment when...

Cbarr300

Established Member
You go to get your wife's first ultrasound and the lady tells you twins are coming. That plus a 2 year old haha. Neither of our cars can seat 3 car seats so looks like I'll be out the Mustang game for a while. And I go back to the civilian world in 3 months. Had a plan for 2 kids... But wasn't expecting a 2 for 1 special haha.

/rambling

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
You go to get your wife's first ultrasound and the lady tells you twins are coming. That plus a 2 year old haha. Neither of our cars can seat 3 car seats so looks like I'll be out the Mustang game for a while. And I go back to the civilian world in 3 months. Had a plan for 2 kids... But wasn't expecting a 2 for 1 special haha.

/rambling

I know that feel. Though we did it backwards. Accidental twins, then we had a little girl a few months before they turned 3.

My wife asked if the ultrasound tech was joking, then she cried.

Cbarr300

Established Member
Thank ya. Nothing crazy, I just bought it 2 months ago to start as another project. It's an unmolested 99 cobra with about 60000 miles.

I had a built 95 cobra and 94 gt and wanted to play the 4v game. Eh, I'll get a 2003 when possible. Maybe do a transplant to a minivan haha

Last edited:

OneManWolfpack

Established Member
Sell it to me :) my dad is stationed in Jacksonville. That's where I lived pretty much my whole life until I moved to Raleigh for college. Congrats on the twins!

musclefan21

Established Member
Congratulations brother! I am sure as painful as they could be to your wallet, nothing will make you happier than them! :rockon:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Thank ya. Nothing crazy, I just bought it 2 months ago to start as another project. It's an unmolested 99 cobra with about 60000 miles.

I had a built 95 cobra and 94 gt and wanted to play the 4v game. Eh, I'll get a 2003 when possible. Maybe do a transplant to a minivan haha

CTS/V wagon time

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, congratulations! TWICE! :beer: :beer:

The joy you'll receive from those twins will greatly exceed the loss of your Mustang. But you know that, I'm sure. You'll have time later on in life for another muscle car. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread