That fat bastard is comming to town

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
whatever your opinions are on moore's movies, everyone has to admit that this guy is one undercooked cheeseburger away from a heart attack!

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
its gonna happen too, you watch. the man just keeps getting bigger and bigger!! he's like the little girl in "willy wonka" who turns into a blueberry!

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
The dudes actually pretty talented...Just sorely misguided..His PR would grow considerably if he left the Don Johnson facial hair back in '85..& came off of some of money for a $30 per month gym membership..But it still wouldn't change the fact that deep down inside,he's a huge fu*k up of a human being.

03DOHC

Established Member
Holy crap! That's like jesus arriving to the democrats! Flick a booger on that piece of shit for me please.

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Originally posted by Sinister Angel
That fat phuck Moore is having a fundraiser just outside of town.

http://www.record-eagle.com/2004/sep/24moore.htm
As jazz pointed out, it's called the "I need more cheeseburgers fund" ... Moore is taking large sums of money from various universities with dumb-ass student leadership, dumb enough to pay this guy to speak at their school.

Oh and in case you're curious .. the schools I know of thus far are University of Florida, Utah Valley State College, and University of Nebraska-Lincoln .. each paying $40,000 to captain double bacon w/cheese ... and I'm pretty sure there are more.

Visit http://moorewatch.com for more on Fahrenheit 7-11

Last edited:

03CobraBro

Established Member
You guys hate a man because of a couple books and some movies he made that you didnt see?

That really shows what type of people most of us are I guess.

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
You guys hate a man because of a couple books and some movies he made that you didnt see?

The type that doesn't stand for blatant lies? You got my number.

Last edited:

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro

I hate him because he is a subversive traitor who wraps himself with the Amarican flag..Which I would gladly set fire to as he does so.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Now, even though he's a fat bastard, why do so many people hate him so much? Could it be he's making money on "trash"?

No wait, if you sold trash and made a fortune, would you feel any less important about your wealth? It's called television and companies are making trillions of dollars feeding you utter shit 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Someone obviously finds entertainment in his movies. How is this any different than what's on the boob tube????? Now, before you answer this question with a smug, useless reply, remember this:

You spend 40% of your time watching garbage advertising on TV.

:shrug:

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
I really hope that whatever school I attend when I get out of the military, has him come to be a guest speaker.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Originally posted by Methos
I really hope that whatever school I attend when I get out of the military, has him come to be a guest speaker.

I'll second that. It would be easier to stage a "truth" rally by having him come to me rather than the other way around. "Truth" meaning that he has been shown to doctor information, edit skillfully, and "suggest" just enough to prod what an ignorant viewer already suspects into what they "think" is truth.

Friends, that is called "mind-phucking". I felt mentally raped after I watched each of his "movies" (yes, I am a Republican, and I watched his movies 03CobraBro). Also, Moore himself does not call his movies "entertainment", he calls them "documentaries".

He is offensive and subversive. That's why people dislike him with a fervor. To oppress him would be anti-American (even though he blatantly is) and would feed fuel to his fire. If we rode him out on a rail he would spew at us through another outlet in another country.

Finally...I find the "advertising" (commercials) more entertaining than the actual programming itself, when I actually have time to sit down for 30 minutes or so to watch TV. These pathetic TV shows they pass off for "entertainment" rarely are anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread