Thanks WUTWINE

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
jason

i appreciate your assistance via phone in helping me installing my exhaust.
i swear the biggest problem was that one anti-christ NUT that just refused to come off. but after i got the stock h pipe off the install was a piece of cake, and like you said, line up the passenger side first then work from there.

but i appreciate your help...btw - i will be in elkridge, md for 3 weeks (beginning 12 sep) so is it cool if i stop by one day and we can knock out those gauges. thanks dude

TRBO VNM

No problem Tony. glad I could help.

yeah man, stop on by, but give me a call a few days ahead of time or PM me so we can set it up.

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
jason

i appreciate your assistance via phone in helping me installing my exhaust.
i swear the biggest problem was that one anti-christ NUT that just refused to come off. but after i got the stock h pipe off the install was a piece of cake, and like you said, line up the passenger side first then work from there.

but i appreciate your help...btw - i will be in elkridge, md for 3 weeks (beginning 12 sep) so is it cool if i stop by one day and we can knock out those gauges. thanks dude
Those anti-christ nuts are a PITA. Be glad you didn't use your 6' pipe to snap the stud :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread