THANKS TRBO VNM, T76 Ball Bearing turbo is in!!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Thanks for all the help getting this thing back together, truly great customer service from www.competitionspeedandsound.com my HELLION dealer

Turbo Details;
.96 a/r
T76
Standard T76 compressor map, not sure if the BB is the same.
http://www.turbocharged.com/catalog/compmaps/t76.html

T76001.jpg

T76003.jpg

T76004.jpg

T76005.jpg

TRBO VNM

wow, that looks great. love the valve covers and tbody. I definitely need to add some color to my engine bay...damn you people. I thought I was done spending money on the car....ugh. :-D

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
...snip... I definitely need to add some color to my engine bay...damn you people. ...snip...

one suggestion, don't do the "color mod" till winter. Only I am dumb enough to take apart a perfectly good running car for stuff like that during driving season. :loser: :bash: :fart:

TRBO VNM

postban said:
one suggestion, don't do the "color mod" till winter. Only I am dumb enough to take apart a perfectly good running car for stuff like that during driving season. :loser: :bash: :fart:

ah yes...pipes will be going out this winter for coating and if an engine is needed I will do that, but hope not. as far as other parts, they will be extra's, so I will do it as soon as I get them. just have to decide if I want black and orange or polished and orange.

Users who are viewing this thread