Thanks to WUTWINE for a great GTG

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
Just want to thank jason for hosting a great GTG today weather was good a little windy but plenty warm, I had a awesome time today. also thanks to antex and jason for giving me some pointers on how to go down the track as this was my first time. I was pleased with my performance first run ever i ran a 13.24 at 103mph but i hit the rev limiter in 2nd and missed 3rd bad.

second run was better at 12.95 at 111mph both 60' times were 2.0. i think i can do better but we'll see i just didn't want to break any thing before OC. anyway thanks again and i will see some of you in OC

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
So. Md? Dude, where do you live? I'm in bryantown right now, but moving to Laplata in two weeks.

And yeah Jason, thanks for hosting us, and thanks for the soda....

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
I agree! Great time today and a huge thanks for Jason and Audry!!! Can't wait to see some pics and videos from today.
Thanks again!

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
So. Md? Dude, where do you live? I'm in bryantown right now, but moving to Laplata in two weeks.

And yeah Jason, thanks for hosting us, and thanks for the soda....

i'm in lexington park. south of MIR

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Oh ok, well that makes sense. I"ve seen you running around and I keep thinking you are prasad. Where in the park? I went to Ryken, and my best friend lives in hollywood.

TRBO VNM

Mike, he is in lexington park.

No problem guys/gals. it was fun. I got a new best 60' time, but the 1/4 mile didn't show that. I am running pretty consistent in the 11.40's -11.50's range, but I could have beat my 11.37 if the car was running right. I changed my BAP from half to full due to a recommendation and safety thing, but it hicupped at every shift and I never turned it back down. oh well, I will work on getting that straight. maybe I was shifting too slow or something and the boost was falling fast. I have no clue.

Bryan, what's up with Amy and 2nd gear? did she forget how to drive stick? you better teach her. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
Bryan, what's up with Amy and 2nd gear?

LOL yeah, 1st gear........*pause*.....*pause*.....*pause*......*wait for it*.......*tumbleweed crosses street*.....2nd :poke:

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
LOL yeah, 1st gear........*pause*.....*pause*.....*pause*......*wait for it*.......*tumbleweed crosses street*.....2nd :poke:

yea ummmm (i gotta watch what i say incase she comes over and reads this) but ah yea i was like soooo you plan on shifting or just cruising at red line in first all the way back to alexandria :bash: :burn: :loser:
she hasnt driven a manual in like 6 months sooo i guess she needs to brush up
hehe :p

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
oh yea but again thanks Jason for a the hospitality, we really appreciated everything. its was a really nice way to end the day and tell our fish storys,compare notes, check out everyones rides, shake our heads at Bruces handy work :kaboom: (j/k dude :poke: :D )

TRBO VNM

hey guys, I am really sorry. I jsut realized I never showed everyone the rest of the house. Damn, guess we need to plan another GTG so you can check out the rest of the pad. hopefully by them all my grass will be grown in. the front yard does make a nice parking lot and we had plenty of more room. Next time we need double the turnout.

There is a big ford weekend later in the yr. I forget what its called, but it is all weekend and racing and stuff at MIR. Almost like FFW. I would say that would be a good weekend to plan a GTG. if some plan to go both days you are more than welcome to crash here. I have room for about 4 comfortably and plenty of extra floor space.

oh yeah sean, pics were taken and someone should post something later

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
oh yea but again thanks Jason for a the hospitality, we really appreciated everything. its was a really nice way to end the day and tell our fish storys,compare notes, check out everyones rides, shake our heads at Bruces handy work :kaboom: (j/k dude :poke: :D )

yeah yeah yeah i know, i do such good work,,,,, :bash: :bash: :bash: owell hope to have it all worked out soon!!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
yea ummmm (i gotta watch what i say incase she comes over and reads this) but ah yea i was like soooo you plan on shifting or just cruising at red line in first all the way back to alexandria :bash: :burn: :loser:
she hasnt driven a manual in like 6 months sooo i guess she needs to brush up
hehe :p

Well that explains it right there.......she was to busy smacking you to shift :poke:

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
Had an excellent time today! Thanks to Jason and Audrey for being gracious hosts. I got to see some new faces today as well as some familiar ones too. I think we left Jason with enough chocolate to get thru tonight (at least). :poke: I took a bunch of good pics (Jason's house only, nothing from the track) but will need some assistance getting them posted. See you all soon!

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

drillsergeantjr said:
Had an excellent time today! Thanks to Jason and Audrey for being gracious hosts. I got to see some new faces today as well as some familiar ones too. I think we left Jason with enough chocolate to get thru tonight (at least). :poke: I took a bunch of good pics (Jason's house only, nothing from the track) but will need some assistance getting them posted. See you all soon!

sweet, did you get any of the deck? my dad has been killing me for finished pics and I wanted to get some today of everyone on the deck, but it didn't happen...oh well.

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
sweet, did you get any of the deck? my dad has been killing me for finished pics and I wanted to get some today of everyone on the deck, but it didn't happen...oh well.

Yes. I got some pics while I was on the deck and one or two of the deck from down on the lawn. As soon as I get a volunteer to help me post'em, we'll get 'em up!

TRBO VNM

drillsergeantjr said:
Yes. I got some pics while I was on the deck and one or two of the deck from down on the lawn. As soon as I get a volunteer to help me post'em, we'll get 'em up!

good deal, thanks. If sean doesn't chime in since he loves posting pics, I can get it done tomorrow. if you can email them to me, that would be great. [email protected]

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Sorry I missed todays gtg, had to make Mom happy. Sounds like everyone had a great time, count me in for Ford Fever in the fall.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
ta2d1 said:
Just want to thank jason for hosting a great GTG today weather was good a little windy but plenty warm, I had a awesome time today. also thanks to antex and jason for giving me some pointers on how to go down the track as this was my first time. I was pleased with my performance first run ever i ran a 13.24 at 103mph but i hit the rev limiter in 2nd and missed 3rd bad.

second run was better at 12.95 at 111mph both 60' times were 2.0. i think i can do better but we'll see i just didn't want to break any thing before OC. anyway thanks again and i will see some of you in OC

COngrats again Chris!! You've got to be real happy with your times first time down the track!! :beer:

The MIR Ford Fever Classic is Sat-Sun October 15th - 16th Gates open at 10:00am Saturday & Eliminations start at 4:00.

Wish I could have make the GTG at your place Jason - but had to head to College Park to take the family & my mom out to dinner...

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
WUTWINE said:
oh yeah sean, pics were taken and someone should post something later

WUTWINE said:
good deal, thanks. If sean doesn't chime in since he loves posting pics, I can get it done tomorrow.

I will only provide a little motivation :-D

postpics.gif

Users who are viewing this thread