Thanks to TRBO VNM

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
finally got over to jasons' house last night and had the IRS brace installed. just wanted to say thanks to him once more. everything went somewhat smoothly. anyway just thought i would share.

TRBO VNM

thanks Chris. Let me know if you still have a slight leak from the diff. sometimes by putting in the brace and retorq'ing things it stops the leak, but sometimes it doesn't, such as my case. I will be pulling mine and re-doing mine soon.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
ta2d1 said:
finally got over to jasons' house last night and had the IRS brace installed. just wanted to say thanks to him once more. everything went somewhat smoothly. anyway just thought i would share.

Good to hear - I know you can't wait to get back to the track with your added protection!

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Hey Jay, you still feel like doin a input shaft/clutch install. I still didn't get that done.. I don't think I've even driven the car in over a month.

TRBO VNM

Miamifan1354 said:
Hey Jay, you still feel like doin a input shaft/clutch install. I still didn't get that done.. I don't think I've even driven the car in over a month.

yeah sure. it will give me reason to get a tranny jack finally. PM me when it would be good for you. this weekend and next(7th) won't work for me though.

Users who are viewing this thread