THANKS Socaldiablo!! 501rwhp!

stang2supra

Established Member
DYNO

I dyno tuned with Shawn Ellis (Socaldiablo) at Superior on Saturday. Simply an amazing tuner. He got the tune perfect on his FIRST try! The tiny bit of "zigzag" is due to belt slip (no idler) up top. On our 2nd run (501rwhp-SAE), we actually smelled a wiff of burnt rubber from the belt.

Power mods are as follows-

Steeda CAI
2.75" RR pulley
Full Bassani Exhaust (Mid-lengths, X-pipe, Catback)
Accufab Throttle Body
Diablosport Revolution Chip
Razor's Edge Motorsports Ported Eaton

All done on California's shitty 91 octane!

I'd like to mention both RPMoutlet and Reichard Racing for their wonderful service and fast shipping (these were the ONLY 2 shops out of maybe 7 that I called, that picked up their phone EVERY single time during business hours).

I owe a HUGE thanks to Griffin, Superior Automotive, and Shawn@Socaldiablo.

Next up- New #'s with an Idler, another CAI, and a 3" Exhaust

:beer:

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Outstandinf numbers!!! I have nothing bad to say about Superior or SoCal Diablo. They are the only ones to do major work on my Cobra.

~ Fresh :beer:

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
true... i leave tomarrow to be at X2C by opening time and they will port, and turn around my blower by thursday night, followed by a tune by shawn on friday. keep in mind that shawn just tuned my car for the new idler last wednesday and i live in northern california. all that driving just for these guys to work on my car. hell, i just called armon today and told me i could get the work done this week. all great guys. now if only shawn answered his phone! j/k shawn.

Pyro

Established Member
Shawn kicks a$$. Got me my relatively easy 462 rwph and 470 rwtq and apologized for the lack of a cool down. Go figure!!

stang2supra

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys.

My A/F was just under 12:1 with 21 degrees of timing. Now if only the weather here in Socal would cool down.. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread