Thanks RPM outlet & UPS

POP TOP

Banned
Ordered it on Tuesday afternoon, had it by Friday!
Truckexhaust001.jpg

Truckexhaust002.jpg

Truckexhaust004.jpg

Truckexhaust006.jpg

Truckexhaust003.jpg

POP TOP

Banned
It's weird I've always heard they have not so good service, but every time I've ordered it's been quick and correct. Knock on wood I guess!

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
never had an issue with them... then again, I order small parts that are pretty difficult to screw up.

Maybe that's the secrete, only order a couple of hundred bucks worth of parts at a time. All I know is that I have ordered a handful of times and always got what I ordered on time.

POP TOP

Banned
I know, I can't wait! I almost went with catless but it's my dd. I can always gut them if I feel the need

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
It'll be PLENTY loud even with cats, used to have that setup. If you can, before you install the headers have the studs at the collectors tack welded. A couple of the studs on my system broke loose and just spun when taking it back apart later, also use plenty of anti sieze. Enjoy. :beer:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
i sooo want a damn set. Just dont look forward to installing them :(
hell it took me a damn week to find enough time to weld a simple seat bracket...i may have to pay someone for these :(

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
It's weird I've always heard they have not so good service, but every time I've ordered it's been quick and correct. Knock on wood I guess!

I've ordered over a dozen items from RPMoutlet, had it delivered very quickly everytime :??:

POP TOP

Banned
Luckily I have lined up a fellow member who has a lift and installed a few sets of these before.

Users who are viewing this thread