Thanks LIGHTNING FORCE PERFORMANCE

03ZYTERMINATOR

Established Member
After waiting a couple of weeks for a heat exchanger that was out of stock they sent me the double pass at no extra charge. Received it today and I am happy with the quality. I will be a repeat costumer. For those of you looking to get a heat exchanger give LFP a call.

Johnny Vig

Addicted to Power!
Established Member
03ZYTERMINATOR said:
After waiting a couple of weeks for a heat exchanger that was out of stock they sent me the double pass at no extra charge. Received it today and I am happy with the quality. I will be a repeat costumer. For those of you looking to get a heat exchanger give LFP a call.

Just ordered mine yesterday. $289 free shipping and stencil too if you want it.

Even better, 03ZYTERMINATOR is helping me put it on.
:beer:

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
6# lower pulley ring, BA2400 MAF, Maggie catback, idlers and bracket, NGK plugs... all ordered from LFP recently for the new L and no problems. The MAF was delayed a couple days but there was a shortage according to VMP... and I was given a courtesy call from LFP to inform me of the delay the day I ordered it online. They'll definitely hear from me again... when I build the mod budget back up of course. :D

Last edited:

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
heh had same thing happen to me but they made me pay for upgrade since it was only thing in stock :-/

just ordered some more stuff from them yesterday was about to just say nevermind cuz I couldnt get any return calls or emails

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
so far nothing but good things to say about lfp. just look at my sig. everything but my plenum and shifter i got from them.

01 Venom

Established Member
dual pass HE and Polished supertank, plus plugs, MAF, and whole bunch of little stuff for my Eaton Swap. Top Notch guys

snake134

Johnny Vig said:
Just ordered mine yesterday. $289 free shipping and stencil too if you want it.

Even better, 03ZYTERMINATOR is helping me put it on.
:beer:
HE's arnt that hard to install

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
03ZYTERMINATOR said:

Sounds good! I am in the market for an h/e also. Bought stuff from them in the past, nothing but good things to say about LFP.:beer:

Would you mind postin' up the part # for the dual pass h/e from LFP?

Thanks!

heywaitfourme

Established Member
spec 3+ clutch, flywheel, all other acc. for going 26 spline, LT's, midpipe, clutch quadrant, pullies, oversized res.(int and engine), and a few other things.

OUTSTANDING customer service, great products and amazing prices.

Keep it up LFP. If I find something else that I could bolt onto the car, I'll be calling, for now.....there is, literally, NOTHING more I can bolt on, except an SRA, but I'm goin to push the limits of the IRS!

mtl-biker

Established Member
Great people to deal always good service from Mark,Jesse and Mike.The price are good and support the customers also
Thanks LFP

Mario from Quebec

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
i got my Whipple + all my supporting mods from them and ordered it late 4-5pm on a tuesday and it showed friday

LFP FTW

Users who are viewing this thread