Thanks LFP!

tms217

Established Member
I just wanted to pop in and thank LFP for great customer service. I have bought many things from them and yet again today. Always polite and a please to do business with. Trying to get the 99 L where I want it so there will probably be more purchases in the near future.

4a7191a

Established Member
ive never had a problem with them either. the guy was a great help when i first got my truck. when i picked up my lightning it had a rigged up E-fan kit.

Ironhand

Banned
Did they bring it up for you to say that here as well? Because thats been done before.

Also, they were kicked off of SVTP as a vendor for a reason or should I say a few reasons.

4a7191a

Established Member
yeah, i heard the horror stories, but figured what the hell. websters like an hours drive for me and if i had a problem i would of drove out there.

still ive ordered several items and never had a problem.... didnt have a problem with rpmoutlet either. guess i got lucky

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
LFP isn't a vendor here for good reason. As good as they've treated some they've shit all over others. Way too many times.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Looking at the OPs years here vs post count makes this thread full of shit. Thanks for the spam OP, now please go away.

tms217

Established Member
Looking at the OPs years here vs post count makes this thread full of shit. Thanks for the spam OP, now please go away.

Great comment from you.. I have been around for a while and chime in when I want or need to.. I generally don't spam, but when someone treat me right I like to give props.. Considering most of your posts are in road side pup and smack talk, You can take your comments and stick it.. Mods, please lock or delete this thread.. I don't want a$$ hats to muck up yet another thread that has merit..

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Great comment from you.. Considering most of your posts are in road side pup and smack talk, You can take your comments and stick it..

What does that even mean? Should I talk tech or bench race? Would that make my stay here more substantial? This thread smells like spam...period.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Ordered parts from LFP once. ONCE! Never again. Customer service was ****ing horrible. Took them 5 weeks to program a handheld tuner to go with the parts I ordered. Then instead of an SCT2400 that I paid for, I got an "equivalent" from Granatelli. **** LFP!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nothing wrong with someone posting a thread to give props to a vendor. Unfortunately, this particular vendor is not generally thought well of here. They screwed a lot of people with poor customer service and most important, continue to screw Ray Hilton (Hilton Boost Overlays) to this day by using HIS overlay photos to sell THEIR cheap imitation overlays. They recently tried selling them on eBay, got properly reported for using Ray's stolen photos, and had their ads deleted (as they should have been). So you shouldn't be surprised to hear some negative comments posted within ANY LFP thread. That won't change especially as long as they continue to steal and use Ray's photos even after repeatedly warned by Ray to remove them. They just don't care. And that will continue to tarnish any reputation they have left here. JMO.

tms217

Established Member
Nothing wrong with someone posting a thread to give props to a vendor. Unfortunately, this particular vendor is not generally thought well of here. They screwed a lot of people with poor customer service and most important, continue to screw Ray Hilton (Hilton Boost Overlays) to this day by using HIS overlay photos to sell THEIR cheap imitation overlays. They recently tried selling them on eBay, got properly reported for using Ray's stolen photos, and had their ads deleted (as they should have been). So you shouldn't be surprised to hear some negative comments posted within ANY LFP thread. That won't change especially as long as they continue to steal and use Ray's photos even after repeatedly warned by Ray to remove them. They just don't care. And that will continue to tarnish any reputation they have left here. JMO.
Bob, thank you for some history. I sure didn't know what issues people have had. I have not had these issues like some other suppliers that I have delt with.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Nothing wrong with giving a vendor a shout out every once in a while, no harm no foul. Most of us understand this, however, some here are to ****in stupid to get it.

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Damn, tough crowd. I've done some business with LFP in the past and had good results.

The best part is that everyone on here running their mouth probably hasn't had direct issues with them. Just going on what they hear.

Oh well, makes no difference to me. Just seems a bit silly to jump down this dude's throat for making a simple post. It's not like he just joined here last month and has 5 posts.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Damn, tough crowd. I've done some business with LFP in the past and had good results.

The best part is that everyone on here running their mouth probably hasn't had direct issues with them. Just going on what they hear.

Oh well, makes no difference to me. Just seems a bit silly to jump down this dude's throat for making a simple post. It's not like he just joined here last month and has 5 posts.

If he was new it'd be more understandable actually.

tms217

Established Member
If you have nothing good to say the stay out and let the thread die like thousands of other threads. If you want to run your mouth or talk bad about someone or their grammar, then take it to smack talk where it should be..

Users who are viewing this thread