Thanks Honey!

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
We went Xmas shopping today. This is what I came home with courtesy of the lovely Missus Eyes:

slingshotside_zps332132d4.jpg

slingshotfront_zps538b5edb.jpg

slingshotcab_zps25ce03c1.jpg

It was a cool 60 mile drive (ride?) home but I'll get over it. :-D

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member
looks pretty cool, can you give us some more info about em? I saw one on the road the other day but I had never seen it before.

p.s. THROW SOME D'S ON THAT BITCH! haha

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
looks pretty cool, can you give us some more info about em? I saw one on the road the other day but I had never seen it before.

p.s. THROW SOME D'S ON THAT BITCH! haha

Initial impressions are:

- it could use more HP but what couldn't? Still spins the tire very easily, even w/ the nanny engaged.
- a little loud (wind blast) for a tall guy though if I didn't have a Fred Flintstone torso, I'd probably be just fine. I'm hoping they make a taller windshield. I'm 6'4" and a very wide-shouldered 275 and I have no problem fitting.
- during the test ride, the dealer had me take a 20 mph 90 degree corner at 65. No sweat.
- tough to see what's behind me though I'm going to mess with the mirror stalks tomorrow.

This thing probably doesn't make much sense for most people. For me it works because it's okay for the HOV lane, different enough to be interesting (if and/or until people buy them) and a cheap, fast-ish roadster. To be honest, I'm sure a Mustang convertible makes way more sense. At this point I'm more interested in fun than sense. :dancenana:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
It is and you'd have been able to tell if I was worth a shit at taking pix.

lol it's all good, I wouldn't be able to wait for daylight to get pics if I got something like that. Looks like you got the uplevel model with the entertainment system and everything too. I'd love to check one out.

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
lol it's all good, I wouldn't be able to wait for daylight to get pics if I got something like that. Looks like you got the uplevel model with the entertainment system and everything too. I'd love to check one out.

It is. Sadly, I'm already looking at the boost upgrades that are on the way. It looks like 5K will get a guy 300 reliable whp in a 1500 lb machine. I think this could get fun.

Users who are viewing this thread