Thanks for the power!

Rei_a

Established Member
Just finished installing a VMP tvs with the 2.4 pulley, VMP dual 67mm throttle body, Jlt 123 intake, and 2013 injectors on my 2010 gt500.

I wanted to give a shout out to VMP and BJ for both a awesome product and customer service.

Had a issue after install that BJ quickly identified over the phone by viewing my data log. Once I resolved the issue the car ran flawless and pulls like a damn freight train. Sent off my new data logs and I am patiently awaiting the revised tune so I can hit the dyno.

The car is now a beast that needs drag radials thanks to VMP. :beer:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Just finished installing a VMP tvs with the 2.4 pulley, VMP dual 67mm throttle body, Jlt 123 intake, and 2013 injectors on my 2010 gt500.

I wanted to give a shout out to VMP and BJ for both a awesome product and customer service.

Had a issue after install that BJ quickly identified over the phone by viewing my data log. Once I resolved the issue the car ran flawless and pulls like a damn freight train. Sent off my new data logs and I am patiently awaiting the revised tune so I can hit the dyno.

The car is now a beast that needs drag radials thanks to VMP. :beer:

Our pleasure! Thanks for the support and we're for whatever you need!

bj

12gt500

Established Member
the guys at bmp is awesome. they helped me with my last build and made almost 700 rwhp and drove like a champ.

bj :( i sold my tvs and bought a kb 3.6 like i spoke to you about a little while ago. i will keep you guys updated as it goes. i still recommend you guys to all my buddys and friends looking to go tvs!!

Rei_a

Established Member
I'm leaning towards not going with a 13tvs and getting a vmp unit

I was in the same position as you thinking I could save a few bucks going with the 13 tvs, but after crunching the numbers I found the price difference to be marginal. You need to calculate pulley removal tool and smaller pulley if you plan on swapping the 13 pulley. You get a warranty, awesome support with your purchase from vmp and quick change pulley standard. Vmp ported elbow and throttle body also match the blower well.

I ran into a issue and was able to contact BJ and have it resolved quickly. Good luck with that buying a 13 tvs.

I think it's a good bargain at its price point as this blower should be more then enough for most. 750+whp with full bolt ons, a 10% lower and smaller upper is definitely doable.

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I'm leaning towards not going with a 13tvs and getting a vmp unit

It's not all about the Benjamins. The bucks are VERY close, but......

I was in the same position as you thinking I could save a few bucks going with the 13 tvs, but after crunching the numbers I found the price difference to be marginal. You need to calculate pulley removal tool and smaller pulley if you plan on swapping the 13 pulley. You get a warranty, awesome support with your purchase from vmp and quick change pulley standard. Vmp ported elbow and throttle body also match the blower well.

I ran into a issue and was able to contact BJ and have it resolved quickly. Good luck with that buying a 13 tvs.

I think it's a good bargain at its price point as this blower should be more then enough for most. 750+whp with full bolt ons, a 10% lower and smaller is definitely doable.

Exactly!

:beer:

ZX6Ray

Established Member
BJ is the BEST! Just ordered the last SILVER VMP TVS signed by Justin. Can't wait to put this baby on!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
BJ is the BEST! Just ordered the last SILVER VMP TVS signed by Justin. Can't wait to put this baby on!

There you are, brother. Signed, sealed (we sprayed a little clear coat on it to protect the sig) and soon to be delivered.

The final Silver was not a quick change, but we upgraded you. Steven and I installed a stainless hub and a 6 bolt 2.40" on it for you.

Your 800hp package includes VMP TVS 2.3L supercharger, pulley, idler, 56# injectors, VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body, plugs and a VMP custom tune by Justin Starkey.

And, of course, the final one gets The Masters Touch.

Thanks for your trust. We're with you all the way.

Bj

uploadfromtaptalk1396658978526.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread