Thanks for having me!

fox notch

Established Member
Will do friend although the engine bay isn't much to look at. Wasn't painted when the car was unfortunately...
2 I used to own...

Attachments

• 20190329_120153.jpg
    20190329_120153.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 20181122_120211.jpg
    20181122_120211.jpg
    649.3 KB · Views: 50

LS WUT

Established Member
That’s awesome man, clean cars for sure. I’ll have to get with you about the turbo kit you did. I’m gonna go H/C/I first on my notch. Then I’m gonna single turbo it.
Yes sir..calypso and reef. The calypso was a 4 cyl swap car and the reef was factory 50 but we added a turbo... dont know how i kept from splitting the block..

fox notch

Established Member
That’s awesome man, clean cars for sure. I’ll have to get with you about the turbo kit you did. I’m gonna go H/C/I first on my notch. Then I’m gonna single turbo it.
Thanks! Used an on3 kit but used a borg and warner turbo. I think back then the on3 units were having problems. From what I hear they offer an upgraded unit now though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP! And nice '92 coupe you have there. I was going to ask you if it was re-painted, and just saw your post. The paint looks really nice!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hmmm, wonder why I can't quote your Post #26 above. ??

Well, I know your engine bay wasn't re-painted when the body was done, but it doesn't look bad at all. Actually looks decent. Your driver's seat looks really clean. The passenger seat looks a bit stained, but maybe it's the photo. Usually the driver's seat looks worse due to heavier use.

fox notch

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP! And nice '92 coupe you have there. I was going to ask you if it was re-painted, and just saw your post. The paint looks really nice!!
Yes sir it was repainted back in original color. I call it a 5 ft paint job! The wax system I use helps it A LOT though. Oh and thank you ! This is one of many coupes I have owned ( not to mention all the other mustang I've owned).

fox notch

Established Member
Hmmm, wonder why I can't quote your Post #26 above. ??

Well, I know your engine bay wasn't re-painted when the body was done, but it doesn't look bad at all. Actually looks decent. Your driver's seat looks really clean. The passenger seat looks a bit stained, but maybe it's the photo. Usually the driver's seat looks worse due to heavier use.
Yes the passenger seat has some staining. Tried everything I have seen on other forums to no avail. She's not a show or race car but really enjoy driving it. I have as much fun driving it than I did my turboed reef coupe. ( well maybe not all the time )

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice cars! Welcome to the board.

Hopefully you still have your chinstrap from your playing days.

Users who are viewing this thread