Thanks Excessive Motorsports!

convert03cobra

Established Member
I just wanted to take a minute and give a well deserved "thank you" to Excessive. Torri and Chris are truly stand up guys and their work is top notch. For the work Chris did and the price I paid, I'm extremely happy. When I brought my car in there, it was running like complete crap (tune) and needed some detective work to fix it. I didn't ask him how many F bombs he dropped trying to figure it out but I can only assume it was over 100. For those of you who don’t know I’m running a procharger F1A setup. We are really lucky MACA to have some great shops and people in this club and Excessive is defiantly one of them. Thanks again guys, I truly appreciate all your hard work. The car runs great. :beer:

Final numbers were 712HP on pump gas.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
nice, i know your happy now. Is this beast going to see the track for the shootout? i have yet to see a procharged cobra run at the track.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Wow, that's great news Rob. I know this project has been frustrating. Be great to see you out at the strip with it.

convert03cobra

Established Member
Not sure about the track. Only thing left on the car is suspension as its all stock except for FLSFC and and IRS brace. Still stock springs and all. I might have to save up some money and do suspension before I take her to the track. Only problem is the project has left me broke at this point! I'm just glad to have the car back and running good.

TRBO VNM

awesome Rob. I know that thing turned into a mess and you just wanted to get it taken care of to enjoy it. glad you finally have it back. BTW, stock suspension works pretty good at the track. just get yourself a set of ET streets and let it rip. maybe go with 28" so there is more sidewall to give and less shock to the stock half shafts.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Congrats on the car. Excessive is a pretty good shop. I heard they even look out for military folks. Chris does an excellent job at running the front desk and Torri is one helluva tuner:lol::dancenana:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Congrats Rob!

Chris and Torey are great to deal with and I'm glad to hear it turned out ok in the end.

Can't wait to see it in person!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Sweet Rob. I'd say you should probably get that steering play worked out before you try to see what 712hp feels like on the street.

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
so it finally got done huh! Supposedly Excessive built my motor as well and it's holding up so far. I've called them before and they seem like good guys even helped my try and find the old work order for that Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread