Thanks Beefcake

achamb7

Established Member
Recently installed the black Vortech V-3 Beefcake Special kit on my 2012 GT. Gotta say this thing is amazing! From start to finish Beef was a pleasure to work with, answering questions at all times of the night. Love the way the kit looks, and absolutely amazed by the power. If you're on the fence then BUY! You will not be disappointed. Thanks Beef!!
20150314_232439_zpsu1ba4a1b.jpg

20150314_232522_zpsldra2qi6.jpg

20150314_232453_zpspoytnuab.jpg

Troponin

Established Member
Beefcake's set ups are awesome! Love how he has custom set ups like that. Do you have a before and after dyno? Either way, I am sure it pulls like a mofo

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Looks sweet! I need to call beef and order his TRQ booster package, I've been sayin that for months now.

achamb7

Established Member
Thanks. I've got some plans for appearance to tie things together a little better like painting the stripes on the Boss intake. Haven't decided if the STB will be left original, plastidipped black, or painted yellow. I do recommend the aluminium expansion tank, mine leaked at 1st startup. Also, the T bolts.

jp1seattle

Established Member
Looks great. I'm contemplating ordering the exact same kit sometime in the next couple of weeks. Did you get any other extras? I definitely was going to get the T bolt clamps but wasn't sure what else I'd need.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Looks great. I'm contemplating ordering the exact same kit sometime in the next couple of weeks. Did you get any other extras? I definitely was going to get the T bolt clamps but wasn't sure what else I'd need.

We can custom tailor a kit to exactly what you want! Just shoot us a message or call.

- - - Updated - - -

We can custom tailor a kit to exactly what you want! Just shoot us a message or call.

achamb7

Established Member

Aluminum expansion tank and t bolt clamps. My plastic tank leaked at 1st startup.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Aluminum expansion tank and t bolt clamps. My plastic tank leaked at 1st startup.

Add a worm clamp to the non adjustable one on the large hose and tighten her down.

THe plastic tank will not leak after you get a good clamp on it. Its actually a very stout tank.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Yikes! I guess I found the happy medium on mine. That aluminum tank is very nice but I had a ton of other stuff that I needed to put that $200 towards (traction).

Users who are viewing this thread