Thank you, TRBO VNM!!!!

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that Jason (TRBO VNM) helped out a fellow MACA brother this weekend. I drove up and he installed a new clutch, flywheel, adjuster and quad for me on Saturday. He's a stand up dude. Jason, I just wanted to thank you in front of all of MACA for all the blood (busted knuckles), sweat, and tears (debris in eyes) you put into my install on Saturday.:rockon:

Travis

TRBO VNM

:lol: No problem Travis. Glad I could help out. I keep forgetting about wearing my damn safety glasses. Knuckles, ah I have 10 of them and expect to tear a few up everytime I work on a car.

it was nice meeting you. how was the b-day dinner?

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
:lol: No problem Travis. Glad I could help out. I keep forgetting about wearing my damn safety glasses. Knuckles, ah I have 10 of them and expect to tear a few up everytime I work on a car.

it was nice meeting you. how was the b-day dinner?

Likewise. Dinner was good. The wifey to me to Outback. Came back and watched some college football. btw, sorry about them 'noles, J.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Glad to hear you got that done. After a fair amount of searching I found both my and Bens clutch alignment tools.

I couldn't get over how three of us could all loose those stupid things, I'll be sure to corral mine from now on.

When you find yours, put a leash on it....

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Good deal Travis! Now why don't you bring it back down this weekend to MIR and try it out???

Can't. The wife is on call this weekend. I gotta stick close by just in case she gets called in.

TRBO VNM

FISHTAIL said:
Glad to hear you got that done. After a fair amount of searching I found both my and Bens clutch alignment tools.

I couldn't get over how three of us could all loose those stupid things, I'll be sure to corral mine from now on.

When you find yours, put a leash on it....

no need, I have my stock input shaft. worked perfect and tranny slid right back in with ease. :beer:

no big deal about the noles Travis. it is the same thing the past 5 yrs. we have much better talent than most teams we play, but the coaches have no clue how to use it. Bobby actually looks lost on the sidelines and his post game interviews he has no emotion to losing. he has accepted it and the fans and poor players have to suffer. freshman who are better than upper classmen are stuck behind them waiting their turn or getting limited playing time. very sad, but until he retires we are stuck with him, his pathetic son they call a offensive coordinator and our pathetic QB coach who hasn't done anything with about 5 QB's now. I have learned to accept it and move on until we get better coaching brought in. Unforunately, the great program Bobby established he is bringing down now. very sad. these poor players deserve better.

sorry, rant off.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Man, I wish I didnt live 4 hours away. Other wise I would have him install my fiore clutch quad and adj that I have had for the last 6-8 months!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
no need, I have my stock input shaft. worked perfect and tranny slid right back in with ease. :beer:

Yeah chain that thing to your neck, it'll get lost too. Ben used to have one, and I was begging for it last week when I had to put my clutch in. Those plastic things work ok, but they still flex some and you end up having to wiggle the transmission into place. Using the actual input shaft makes things so much easier.

Oh well, next time I have to change my clutch out, I know who's tool I need to come and borrow :poke:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
she can't be mad when she doesn't know how to use it

ROFLMAO, want me to try and locate a shop manual for you to give her? Most of those things come with pictures if she doesn't like to read......

Hell she can even look at the start of the chapter and look at the quick reference guide for all the proper torque specifications.....:rollseyes

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Well Mike, I think we officially ruined Travis' thread here......I just hope Audrey doesn't get on-line.....

You mean this thread was originally about something other than Jasons "tool"?:poke:

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
no big deal about the noles Travis. it is the same thing the past 5 yrs. we have much better talent than most teams we play, but the coaches have no clue how to use it. Bobby actually looks lost on the sidelines and his post game interviews he has no emotion to losing. he has accepted it and the fans and poor players have to suffer. freshman who are better than upper classmen are stuck behind them waiting their turn or getting limited playing time. very sad, but until he retires we are stuck with him, his pathetic son they call a offensive coordinator and our pathetic QB coach who hasn't done anything with about 5 QB's now. I have learned to accept it and move on until we get better coaching brought in. Unforunately, the great program Bobby established he is bringing down now. very sad. these poor players deserve better.

sorry, rant off.

so...... tell us how you really feel....:-D

Users who are viewing this thread