Thank you to Hermann @ HBH and Rick at Amazon.. Yea, I got some Pics!

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
Went to Hermann to get some mods installed. Great guy and super quick.
Dropped it off @ 11ish for the HBH heat exchanger and 4 lb lower. done by 3-4ish. Then went to amazon the next day for tuning and Rich would not let me leave there until the tune was done right. Unfortunately I have some belt slip issue that we could not reslove as the 810 Gates that Hermann put on was slipping and rick didnt have anything smaller on hand. I boost up to 18psi then drops like crazy to 12psi. :shrug: I ordered a new belt (gates 807)and it should be here tomorrow. Then off to amazon to get final Dyno numbers. I am taking it to capitol raceway on friday to try out the new setup, even with the slipping. in case anyone is wondering, I have a 2.75 RR, 100mm Billetflow, and a 4lb metco lower. here are some pics I took today..

Both Shops A++++++++++ Anyone badtalk either shop in my thread, Ill punch you in the knee! ;-)

100_0587s.jpg

100_0588s.jpg

100_0589s.jpg

100_0585s.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, that is one mean looking ride! I love the stance. What springs are you using for the front and rear? And those meats on the rear are wicked! :)

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
are those just stock 16'' v6 mustang wheels? any clearance issues or direct bolt on

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
they bolt right on, yes they are basic 16 mustang rims. I am runnng small 5/16 spacers, but it wasnt needed as they cleared just fine without them.

I am running eibach pro kit with the lower isolaters removed.

Users who are viewing this thread