Thank You SVT Performance!

cobrastrike4

Established Member
Do not know if this is the right place to post this but, I would like to say in the short time I have been lurking and posting here I have learned a great deal about the cobra and more importantly the people in here are great.
I am looking for my first cobra and have found this site to be very helpful, respectful (trust me I checked out other sites) and shows sincerity in there responses.
A thumbs up to you all :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glad you like the site. Come back often because the good stuff pours out each and every day. And best of luck with your search for your first Cobra.

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
The only negative thing about this site is my bank account! I keep seeing more and more parts I want and my paycheck is spent before I get it, I LOVE THIS PLACE. By the way, the only sticker on my car is an SVTperformance.com sticker on my back glass. Gotta show my support!

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
BradN01 said:
The only negative thing about this site is my bank account! I keep seeing more and more parts I want and my paycheck is spent before I get it, I LOVE THIS PLACE.

LOL +1

Crowley

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Welcome aboard and best wishes in your search for the right Cobra and what you'll learn from our esteemed colleagues.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
that is damned rare........

impressively so.

So what have you learned lurking?

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
BradN01 said:
The only negative thing about this site is my bank account! I keep seeing more and more parts I want and my paycheck is spent before I get it, I LOVE THIS PLACE.

+ 2 :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread