TF IC Reservoir Installed

jerardogav

Established Member
Here is a few pics of the TF IC res. intalled with before and after pics. I like the way on how the engine bay now looks cleaner. It takes about 20 min to take off stock tanks and intall the new one.
Before:
DSC00639-1.jpg

After:
DSC00715.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
the ONLY thing I wish TF would add to that thing is a washer res. Yes I use my washers and yes keeping them is important to me. This fact alone is the only reason why I havent bought one yet.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the ONLY thing I wish TF would add to that thing is a washer res. Yes I use my washers and yes keeping them is important to me. This fact alone is the only reason why I havent bought one yet.

i hear ya i hear ya. we looked into it but it would just skyrocket the price way too much. like another $100 :dw: and reduce the capacity. not to mention, we'd have to make a batch of them and selling off 20 of anything for a Lightning takes long enough lol.

just get yourself one of these if you need to retain your washers.
Flexible Reservoir Bag Electric Windshield Washer Kit:eBay Motors (item 300349294412 end time Sep-26-09 11:51:30 PDT)

you can always save your stock parts and go back to stock if you wanted to :beer:

The cap looks good, and it only takes about 1.5 turns to tighten.... best of all no leaks. The previous box I had from them had the fuel cell cap and it leaked this is much better IMO.

looks good in your truck although i think you should have gone with a billet or polished cap to match your trucks paint/HD scheme. :beer:

btw, how was the fitment? fit like a stock tank or did you have to rig it to fit in like some other tanks? :read:

Forget the cap design, thats the ****ing SICKEST tank I've ever ****ing seen. I for one wouldn't care if it took me 1.5 hours to get the cap off.

thank you. i knew once some people actually started putting them IN their trucks and showing them off people would realize this. we put our heart and soul into the design of these. both for function and for looks! and we're always looking for ways to improve our own designs.

i have 3 of these available right now, ready to ship out
2 fully polished
1 crinkle black with polished cap

jerardogav

Established Member
Best of all fits in real good ,bolts right up and hoses are easy to install. Oh and I got a 30dollar rebate.

SVT2122

Established Member
thank you. i knew once some people actually started putting them IN their trucks and showing them off people would realize this. we put our heart and soul into the design of these. both for function and for looks! and we're always looking for ways to improve our own designs.

i have 3 of these available right now, ready to ship out
2 fully polished
1 crinkle black with polished cap

I mean it man, they look so insainly sick, I might just have to buy them all off you.

- Sean

Users who are viewing this thread