Texting and driving

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cant be texting, no one is that bad at texting and driving.

Oh, I wouldn't say that can't be texting and no one can be that bad at texting and driving. I was on a freeway a month ago and this car in front of me was weaving from one lane to the other. I was getting off at the next exit so I decided to stay behind this nut. To my surprise the nut abruptly made a quick turn onto the exit ramp and would have hit me if I was going just a tad faster. We came to the end of the exit and the car just sat there at the stop sign, with no cars coming from the right. Now I'm getting peeved. I was able to get around the car on the left and I was kind of surprised to find the driver was totally engrossed in texting on her phone. I'd guess she was maybe 17-18. She was the worse case I've personally seen of a person texting and driving recklessly to the extreme. People like this should have their licenses suspended for years, not months. IMO texting is only second to drunk driving.

wjk

Established Member
He seemed drunk to me. Either way, what a jack ass! I hope he gets locked up for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread