Texas Speed LT Headers

KonaFifty

Established Member
Got the headers, connectors, and 02 extensions. Anything else I need to install such as gaskets or header studs? Kit came with gaskets (not very good ones, crushed in shipping) and bolts.

Hey, where did you buy the o2 extensions from? Got a link by chance?

gameovergt

Established Member
the 02 extensions came with the longtube headers. Kit came with everything to install (crappy gaskets that I threw away). Dropped car off today & pick up tomorrow. Really nervous & want her back. HAHAHA.
Hey, where did you buy the o2 extensions from? Got a link by chance?

gameovergt

Established Member
Just got home with car. I want to thank Hurricane Performance in Orange Park for the installation. Their only complaint was the kit was missing 2 v band clamps. They used 3 inch clamps and should they will hold. Car is louder. It got kinda raspy
I didn't get on it as don't know if I completely trust the Bama tune. While uploading the new tune the tuner was asking me to fill in axle ratio, timing, etc. Is this normal? My other Bama tune did not ask questions ot just loaded. Thanks

gameovergt

Established Member
Got a new tune from Bama. Uploaded it & took her for a few WOT runs. Car is loud & definately faster. LT's definately worth the $1,192.00 investment(LT'S + Install).

Users who are viewing this thread