Texas Invitational TT Viper vs TTSC Cobra RWD Class

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Thanks Kat for the awesome pics as usual. Lambo was a good run but I'm not sure about it missing a gear as I heard since he still trap his usual 181-183.
Nonetheless it was great competition and ready for next event after some changes.

No problem! It was nice to have something besides Lambos and GTRs to shoot lol

I think he said he hit the gate; prolly cost him half a second or so. It was enough!

From the sound of it, the RWD challenge will replace the 6 spd challenge, so good news for you!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Very surprised by your cobra. Great run.

19chrome98

Established Member
Thanks Kat for the awesome pics as usual. Lambo was a good run but I'm not sure about it missing a gear as I heard since he still trap his usual 181-183.
Nonetheless it was great competition and ready for next event after some changes.

Whats your wheel/tire setup if you dont mind me asking?

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
Car has a TH400 with gear vendor. Running CCW SP500 up front 15" Weld in rear with MT X275

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Awesome video, I wish I lived in TX lol. OP, car moves out, props for doing events like these

Brandon619

Established Member
First and fore most your Cobra is awesome! You did great against that viper who had "300" more ponies than you and I have a feeling that Viper has more power than 1600. Great video thanks for posting.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Grats on the run. I think your Cobra gave that Viper all it could eat and then some ! Very nice runs.

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
So what gear do you begin the run in and when do you put it into od? Or do you start in od?

I take off in 2nd gear from a 60 roll. I don't use GV unless its mile racing or highway cruising as with 2.90 gears I don't need to use it much.

Nice!

Are you using tx control in ProEFI?

Yes. See video below at what happens at 3:57 when I forgot to activate it after the burnout :cryying:

[video=youtube_share;bKR5_Vwy-Kk]http://youtu.be/bKR5_Vwy-Kk[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread