Texas Invitational TT Viper vs TTSC Cobra RWD Class

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
Here is my Cobra that I recently attended to TI for the first time. Figured you guys would like seeing this platform compete with the big guys that run at this event. Was defiantly the best event I've be too and the Texas Speed Syndicate guys deserve lots of credit for this event. 1320video guys did a awesome video and photography of the video as usual.

[video=youtube_share;0iQp-jrUupM]http://youtu.be/0iQp-jrUupM?list=UU0PXqiud6dbwOAk8RvslgpQ[/video]

gamebred26

Established Member
I just saw this yest. Thing was moving. What are the specs on the car? Trans? Bottom end etc?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Mighty impressive Cobra, as a fan of both (but more Viper :coolman:), I was rooting for you. Only a few people in these boards run compound boost, nice to see something different. I wonder how your setup would've ran if you had an auto.

That sequential Viper, daaaaamn.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Very impressive sir! Damn if you had edged out the blue Viper you had that class won!!! :beer:

paintless302

Established Member
I was watching this vid yesterday and wondering if it was someone on SVTP, badass! Termi rolled out for sure, but that nth moto viper is no joke. Only car I've seen give the AMS and UGR guys a run for their money in the big events. Not to mention its actually running pass after pass which is more than I can say for the rest of the pack.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
It was awesome to see your car holding its own against the heavy hitters out there! Some shots I got of you:

IMG_1498-1L-XL.jpg

IMG_1914-1L-XL.jpg

IMG_2923L-XL.jpg

IMG_3164L-XL.jpg

IMG_2764L-XL.jpg

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome run, your cobra definitely moves out, are you running a six speed or auto?

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
The Lambo driver is a good friend of mine, I believe he missed a gear. That shows you how tight the competition is at this level!

Thanks Kat for the awesome pics as usual. Lambo was a good run but I'm not sure about it missing a gear as I heard since he still trap his usual 181-183.
Nonetheless it was great competition and ready for next event after some changes.

Users who are viewing this thread