Texas Dad loses court battle to stop gender transition

rborden

Established Member
In a previous thread a few years back, I posted the initial story.

This is the latest.

The Texas Supreme Court has ruled against the Father who is trying to stop his son’s gender transition and chemical castration that his ex-wife to force on the boy.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Well maybe mom will be happy when little luna suck starts a gun, or findd another way to commit suicide in 10 year

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Well maybe mom will be happy when little luna suck starts a gun, or findd another way to commit suicide in 10 year
Hopefully he gets her first. I think she is a pediatrician…. Doctors… lmfao.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
At 18 they say that kids were too immature to realize that taking out $150k in loans for a degree to get a $30k a year job is a bad idea, but at 6(?) they can decide what gender they are. I'm sorry, if it was my kid, mom would be taking a dirt nap and I would be in jail.

Zemedici

Established Member
At 18 they say that kids were too immature to realize that taking out $150k in loans for a degree to get a $30k a year job is a bad idea, but at 6(?) they can decide what gender they are. I'm sorry, if it was my kid, mom would be taking a dirt nap and I would be in jail.

Same thing i thought.

How are there not more people just snapping with how far they’re pushed?

tistan

Established Member
Texas should have the mom examined and declared mentally unfit. She will head off to California to mutilate their kid and California will do everything to protect her. I absolutely would not convict this dad if he did what he needs to do.

T.Man

Established Member
Not surprised at all. Y'all realize who's domain this is, right?

We, as a society welcomed this garbage in.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Damn I feel bad for kids these days. When I was 13 I wanted an earring and my mom told me as soon as I was 18 or out of her house I could have one. I never got one because when I turned 18 I no longer wanted one. Now kids gotta deal with this shit out of parents. Crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread