Testing Waters on my Turbo 97 (800+RWHP)

wvyankee1

Established Member
I just tried to Private Message you and it will not allow me because I do not have a high enough post count. Regardless, get a video up and I'll be in touch. He gave me your phone number and e-mail address. I am debating right now over your car, or starting with something stock and building it. I want a 96'-98' Cobra. I am inclined to buy a stock one and mod it to my liking, but this car is already modded about to where I'd want it, so that helps. However, I want to get some visuals (via video of street pulls). I am planning on making a decision by next weekend. John

BoostedToy

Established Member
John, save yourself the money and headache and buy his car. I'm sure you'll be impressed by it when you see a video or two of it.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Shoot me an email [email protected]. I'm acually out in Colorado right now with my family on a ski trip. Once I get back in town (the 26th) I'll take videos of whatever you like. I'd just like to go over a few things with you.

wvyankee1

Established Member
I'll try to get my e-mail working again, I need to setup another yahoo account. I just tried to send an e-mail and i'm having issues. I am looking to buy something the weekend of March 2nd,3rd&4th. I guess try to iron something out for me before then, I see where you aren't in town, when you get back try to get some footage. I'm still not made up on what I want, but your car is certainly a front runner. I'm either going to buy it or buy a stock-ish 96-98 cobra.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
No problem, I have a few videos of it but the speedo wasn't working on them (New tranny needed a speedcal) I've got those but again thats only 12psi. I'd just like to know how serious you are before I start spending my money on race gas to make videos. Like I said I've gone front to back on this car. If you'd like to see the quality cars that come out of HOB log onto the website. Dieman motorsports also holds the record for the HP Skyline. The car was looked at by the best in the midwest, and is ready to kick anything out theres ass. I'm not trying to stir up shit but I've seen SEVERAL HIGH HP turbo cars on here and this car is consitantly putting out more hp than them with LESS boost.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
wow, if this is the same cobra on the streetfire video where its ripping down an empty 2 lane hwy and then sh*ts on a poor honda prelude, that car is seriously rediculous man... i was speechless watching the video.

Hmmm.. Is it me or has this guy been "putting up pics and videos" since he posted this about 2 weeks ago? Not bashing or talking crap, just curious as to where the pic and videos are?

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Theres already a video on this website. And if you'd read. You'd see that im on vacation. I have the previous builder on here, along with SEVERAL members who have ridden in the car. So please don't post things like that in my thread.

Nightmare302 said:
Theres already a video on this website. And if you'd read. You'd see that im on vacation. I have the previous builder on here, along with SEVERAL members who have ridden in the car. So please don't post things like that in my thread.

Wow, touchy touchy are we. Just making a comment.. No need to :fm: and :xpl: all over me. Nice ride though. Couldn't find the video anywhere on the thread. Have fun skiing though buddy. :beer:

LSWHAT??

Bump... Pics or Vid please? I live in Colorado and a turbo 96-98 is what I'm looking for; I'd rather build it myself but if the opportunity came along..................

kansasCityGt

Established Member
This is my roommate's car. I will say, this is by far the funnest car I have driven. The car is in awesome condition. Him and I replaced the tranny, clutch, slip yoke, rack and pinion. The car runs full and strong. With the help of Dieman Motorsports and the HouseofBoost.com the car is worth every penny.

here are some pics for those who are asking.

97cobra1104050252st.jpg

cody0593th.jpg

cody0617nb.jpg

97cobra110405015medium3jw.jpg

Like he mentioned. He is out of town. If anyone has any questions I might be able to answer. I do have some more pics for those who are interested. You can pm nightmare302 or myself. You can get me on my email, [email protected].

-GD-

Last edited:

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
If you had an offer in the low 30's for that car and didn't take it I'm flying up to your house and we're going to wrestle in your front yard. :D

Assuming it's everything you say it is (which I have no reason to disbelieve) that's a lot of coin.

Sweet ride and TTT. I really hope you get some serious cash for it. :)

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread