Testing Waters... Hellion Kit w/76gts 4inch DP

360R

Established Member
Just testing the waters seeing if there is anyone interested in buying my tubo kit. the kit has about 4K miles on it. all the up pipes are coated. I upgraded to a Precision 76gts. Ive also upgraded to a 4inch Downpipe. Ive opened the wastegate to automosphere as well. There are so many arguments single vs. twin, well this is the perfect kit, An awesome turbo, BIG DOWNPIPE, and great power...

Im thinking since the kit is 6600 with shipping for the base kit. Im thnking with the precision upgrade and the four inch downpipe i could get at least 8K. Im thinking selling it for 7500

F8L SN8K

Established Member
$6400 for the base kit with UPR k-member kit with it.6600-6700 for the base kit with the MM K-member, $400 for the ballbearing upgrade. How much is it for the upgraded down pipe. I'm looking to buy a hellion kit with a upgraded down pipe and maybe the upgraded larger ball bearings. So I was curiouse about what the price of the upgrade was. Is there a big difference with that different turbo?

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

the downpipe is not an upgrade from hellion. Clayton made that himself, so it is a custom piece.

The turbo, right now there are no direct side by side comparisons on the Precision 76gts being better or making more power on this kit.

the base kit is $6395 with the standard suspension
with the MM suspension upgrade it is $7680
ball bearing upgrade $400
shipping $200

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

you do have to add in the 99/01 parts. hellion sells them now if needed. used intake, tbody and alternator. other stuff is new. I think about $830 shipped

F8L SN8K

Established Member
I remeber in a ariticle were they showed and tested the hellion kit in MM&FF they said that the bigger down pipe might become an option? any chance of that happening? I thought the upgrade suspension you deleted the upr($600)and added the MM ($900) so their was only a $200 diffence. I hope to order my kit soon after my wife goes back to work after having the baby. Didnt mean to highjack the thread. sorry. But it starting to sound like a half way decent deal now.

360R

Established Member
well just leeme kno, it has the better turbo and the huge downpipe and the kit most of the pipes are thermal coated. It would be a perfect kit for anyone wanting to make killer power.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
360R said:
Just testing the waters seeing if there is anyone interested in buying my tubo kit. the kit has about 4K miles on it. all the up pipes are coated. I upgraded to a Precision 76gts. Ive also upgraded to a 4inch Downpipe. Ive opened the wastegate to automosphere as well. There are so many arguments single vs. twin, well this is the perfect kit, An awesome turbo, BIG DOWNPIPE, and great power...

Im thinking since the kit is 6600 with shipping for the base kit. Im thnking with the precision upgrade and the four inch downpipe i could get at least 8K. Im thinking selling it for 7500

MOVED!:wf: :bash: :wf:

joemayo

Established Member
360R said:
So far on pump it made 755 on 17lbs. I have yet to turn it up past that.

755whp on 17lbs.. dang so 70whp upgrade doing downpipe and GTS option??
Any videos of this thing? I might consider this instead of HP TT

joemayo

Established Member
360R said:
So far on pump it made 755 on 17lbs. I have yet to turn it up past that.

755whp on 17lbs.. dang so 70whp upgrade doing downpipe and GTS option??
Any videos of this thing? I might consider this instead of HP TT

SVTboy

Established Member
I dont know if its an option but if you would be willing to sell the downpipe I would gladly buy it from you..... maybe even trade you mine plus cash???

360R

Established Member
I really dont want to sell the downpipe because that is one of the main features in the kit. The kit makes real good power Im realy happy with it, but i want to do something custom so i can say i built it. I can get some videos of it what would you like?

joemayo

Established Member
I'm not intrested in the kit since I'm working on paying car off. I'd love to see videos of the car just to see them..

Last edited:

joemayo

Established Member
Thanks!.. yeah I was going to do Turbo on my car but then when I was paying my car note today I was like 11k left? I could almost pay this thing off and be debt free!!! then after I pay it off i'll be stupid and get a loan for built motor and turbo kit haha

Users who are viewing this thread