Test drove an '18 GT350(non R)

RangerDLA

Established Member
Op Idk if I can trust your opinion the GT350R is underwhelming and needs another 150 hp when you have a Butt Dyno calibrated to a 14 GT500 or Super Snake or whatever the heck that is.

How about next time go whip around in a 3v first,... or a 96 2v for awhile, then give us a review..

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

LOL. Just my opinion brother. I didn't drive the R though, just the non R. Either way, I doubt the R would be enough of a difference to warrant me getting rid of my car. Maybe you should come take a ride in my 14 GT500 and compare the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stanger1

Established Member
OP,
Your experience was similar to mine when I tested a 2017 Roush RS3 at the 670 hp rating.
Car was nice, had good power in this case, and this was an automatic transmission. The main thing in this case, was just a boring ride due to the auto transmission. Sure it was fast, but boring.
No thrill, no connection.
So I left with my 13 GT500 and was happy.

RangerDLA

Established Member
The cars we have are truly special and despite the technological advances and upgraded interiors in newer cars, they're still hard to compete with. Especially if you mod the suspension and do bolt ons. Love mine and I'm probably not getting rid of it. Unless the 19 GT500 blows my skirt up. We shall see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread