Test Drove '04 Terminator - Bada$$

WS.6 Man

Established Member
Yesterday after waiting for almost 2 years, I got to test drive a '04 Mustang Cobra. It was a nice black one. First off this is one bada$$ car. IMO the best Stang to date. You guys and gals that own this car are very lucky people.

Now back to the test drive. If any of you may recall I was thinking of getting a Cobra and really wanted to test drive one. I got my chance yesterday and I am pleased with the car. At take off the car is bit quicker than my Trans Am with 4.10's gears. The Cobra shines for me at about 4K+ RPMS, that's when I get pushed back into the seat. And that Supercharger sound is addictive.:D The car is quiet during idle and regular driving, but at WOT the Supercharger whine is great and makes for the quiet exhaust sound.

The Cobra rode firmer than my 2 Mustang GT's, but the ride was not harsh.:thumbsup: I also liked the firm clutch pedal.

And at start up I heard NO abnormal sound, which I think is a good thing.:-D

Now back to reality for me. I have come to a conclusion that I must get a 4 door car for work purpose first. I need a 4 door car to take out customers and suppliers, and get tired to asking my dad or boss to borrow their cars. I have my eyes set on the upcoming M5 or new 545i which I also test drove and it is .

I am going to keep my will power strong and wait for the upcming next generation Cobra. Ford did a good job with this one, powerwise. I could just imagine how the next one will be.

Oh yeah the paint on the Cobra looked good for me, even though it was really dirty.

Again this is the best Mustang to date IMO.

Enjoy your great rides.

:beer:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Just put a heads and cam package on your car and you will love your TA again!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Yea there great cars, my buddy has a 99ws6, but he is thinking of getting an 03/04 cobra as well :)

WS.6 Man

Established Member
Juiced I love my WS.6 but I am need to save money to get another car. I know with Heads/Cam, headers, and a good tune I can have more fun with my car, but am saving money.

I just loved the way the Cobra felt stock, off the dealer lot.

Sam, I had my eyes on the GTO, especially the one that is rumored to have the LS2 or LS6 motor, but I need a 4 door car.

o3Snake, if your buddy can afford to have both the WS.6 and the Cobra, then your buddy should go for it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep, all it takes is a test drive and you're hooked! :-0

67Camaro454

Established Member
thats nothing here in peru its $3.54 a galon and my car gets 2 miles per the galon

:cuss: :fm: :cuss: :mj: :cuss: :fm: :cuss:

:xpl:

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Yep, all it takes is a test drive and you're hooked! :-0

aahhh crap...so I guess when I go test drive one...I guess im gonna end up taking it...k now to practice saying..."I'll come back later" to the salesman cause I just wanna test drive it...I WANT ONE BADLY THOUGH!!! :rockon:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by 66Camaro454
thats nothing here in peru its $3.54 a galon and my car gets 2 miles per the galon

:cuss: :fm: :cuss: :mj: :cuss: :fm: :cuss:

:xpl:
If you are getting 2MPG, you need to get your car checked...you should be at least 8-10mpg on a high horsepower carburated car, and if you have fuel injection you should be over 10MPG.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread