Tesla, see a pattern?

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
Is it just me or do all 4 vehicles look nearly identical? Pay the designer once and then hire an intern to slightly tweak it 3 times in solidworks?

For such a creative dude his cars are boooooring

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
The owner strikes me as an odd ball.

When I hear his name I think of:

a209d3fb3d5dd290784b73c6afc4ec11--musk-perfume-fragrance.jpg

GodStang

Established Member
Ya this has been known for many many years and as said before it was going to be a Model E till ford said no. I mean if you say SpaceX real fast it sounds like Space sex...

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Is it just me or do all 4 vehicles look nearly identical? Pay the designer once and then hire an intern to slightly tweak it 3 times in solidworks?

So pretty much he pulled a Ford, Toyota, GM, Nissan, Lexus, Ferrari.. oh wait. All manufacturers do that.

It's called Brand style. Not anything new. Not to mention, aerodynamics dominate the design of the car. Looks are intentionally an afterthought.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
So pretty much he pulled a Ford, Toyota, GM, Nissan, Lexus, Ferrari.. oh wait. All manufacturers do that.

It's called Brand style. Not anything new. Not to mention, aerodynamics dominate the design of the car. Looks are intentionally an afterthought.

Toyota 4 runner does not look like a Land Cruiser and neither is even close to a Camry. The Explorer doesn't look like the Focus. While certain design elements may be similar, such as grills, none look like copies of one another. Tesla Model X looks like a Model S with a higher domes roof line.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Toyota 4 runner does not look like a Land Cruiser and neither is even close to a Camry. The Explorer doesn't look like the Focus. While certain design elements may be similar, such as grills, none look like copies of one another. Tesla Model X looks like a Model S with a higher domes roof line.

Put an escape next to an edge.

It's just a mini me of the edge all day long.

08mojo

Established Member

You're right:
USC70TSC031B021001.png

USC70TSC024B021001.jpg

Take a look at how different these models are from their manufacturers:

bmw-3-series.webp

2019_bmw_5_series_angularfront.jpg

USC70TOC041G021001.png

2019_toyota_camry_angularfront.jpg

2018-Ford-Focus-07.jpg
2017-ford-fiesta-1544714508.jpg

Can I stop yet?

These look different enough to me:

MX.jpg

USC70TSC024B021001.jpg

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
He's taking a note from the Ford GT500 program.
bullshit. tesla has been doing this shit from day one. not a single product of theirs has EVER been delivered when they claimed it was going to be. not a single one

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
So much fraud and corruption associated with this company. Executives with it have been jumping ship for a while now. They've been under investigation for stock manipulation, and are only still around because they leach off the American taxpayer. Then you have the head of the nuthouse (Musk) going on talkshows smoking dope and making jokes on twitter that his company's going bankrupt. I honestly don't know how the hell people put up with this guy, or how stockholders continue to invest in a company so ass-backwords or a CEO who behaves like that.

Not to mention Tesla has been around 14 years and only 2 quarters out of all of that has a bleak profit been shown. That is an atrocious track record.

Users who are viewing this thread