Tesla Plaid goes 216mph unrestricted

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
It’s not just the Plaid, it’s all electric cars regardless of how quick they are IMO. Yeah they accelerate quick, but they’re not fun to drive. Kinda like masturbation without the payoff.
My MYP is only a high 11 second car and after 16 months of ownership, I still find it very fun to drive. I admit, the instant torque and acceleration is a big part of it, but the car does turn and stop reasonably well. It might fall short on a track after constant braking, but I just bought it for DD chores. It works extremely well at that.

After my 4 previous Cadillac V cars with manual transmissions, I thought I would miss shifting gears, but not yet. Still have my other car when I want to shift.

helloWorld

Established Member

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
The obsession over hating EV cars, performance ones of all things, is similar to vegans telling everyone that they are in fact vegan.

That's great, you'll never own one or they are soulless. We know from the 40 other threads this year you posted that.

dan1982

Established Member
Talk about little dick energy lol….. why even bring a bike into a convo about racing cars.
lol... it actually takes balls to ride a motorcycle fast... look at u... calling a man names... why do u give a shit if i take some money from a spolied kid driving an electric car? Him and his boyfriend have plenty of money. Im over here trying to make life interesting and some FANBOY has to go there.... u ARE that guy... u have revelaed yourself... goof. Just look at exactly what you typed. now go hide... get back in the closet. DONT come out.

Last edited:

dan1982

Established Member
EVs have the littlest dick energy of all
they usually have one hanging from their mouths in addition... The sad part is that i DIDNT wanna have to go here... but some people force ya hand. I find it odd that an EV owner starting talking about dicks. They usually dont have much in the dick department.... just money.

dan1982

Established Member
EVs are "performance cars" the way trans women are "women."

They both have holes but I still would not **** one.
the worst part is when they consider themselves a part of the old school car enthusiast crowd. But some people are jumping on the bandwagon......

Our ttransprotation secretary --- Peter Buttplug---- is a big proponent of electric vehicles. lol.. im having waaaay too much fun here.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
just hope you don't get stuck at the light and they **** YOU! lololol

I did get my ass beat by a tesla when I was in my shelby. He caught me unawares in between a 1-2 shift and trounced me. I followed him for 20 miles hoping he would play but he wouldn't. From a roll I would have destroyed him.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Probably didn’t do the bleed procedure correctly. Hybrids and EVs are a chore to bleed correctly. This is one of the reasons I will not own one, brake but wire is not safe.

I finally had the time to watch this video, driver is not a brilliant person. Says he just replace the brakes and bled them but not sure if he did it properly and then goes out at 100% without even betting in the pads. He should’ve said hold my beer and watch this….

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

kaz109

Established Member
lol... it actually takes balls to ride a motorcycle fast... look at u... calling a man names... why do u give a shit if i take some money from a spolied kid driving an electric car? Him and his boyfriend have plenty of money. Im over here trying to make life interesting and some FANBOY has to go there.... u ARE that guy... u have revelaed yourself... goof. Just look at exactly what you typed. now go hide... get back in the closet. DONT come out.
Hard to believe so much stupidity can be in one post. Man nobody was questioning if it takes balls to ride motorcycle fast, secondly who is the spoiled kid you are referring to?

If you want to make it “ interesting “ actually call him and and race a car that you own. It’s not “ making it interesting “ trying to race a car on your motorcycle it makes you come across as insecure and naive .

kaz109

Established Member

I have some time so I’ll go down this rabbit hole, what is the definition of a performance car? Is it the performance? Does it have to have a certain number of cylinders? Does it have to have a certain transmission? Does it have to be a certain weight ?

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
This is the first I'm hearing about the "Plaid" model. I have to say I love the marketing of it.

One of the best movies ever made. The use of "ludicrous speed" is in this clip too.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
lol... it actually takes balls to ride a motorcycle fast... look at u... calling a man names... why do u give a shit if i take some money from a spolied kid driving an electric car? Him and his boyfriend have plenty of money.

Whoa whoa whoa! Dont just go around here assuming pronouns sir/mam/person!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

dan1982

Established Member
Whoa whoa whoa! Dont just go around here assuming pronouns sir/mam/person!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mob

I have some time so I’ll go down this rabbit hole, what is the definition of a performance car? Is it the performance? Does it have to have a certain number of cylinders? Does it have to have a certain transmission? Does it have to be a certain weight ?
i mean.. how do u define what constitutes a "woman"? plenty of shemale out there... with holes... and boobs.... no surprise u justify ure trists here by asking questions like u just asked. wow dude... just wow.. its getting worse for u.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Crazy weird homophobic post. Not a kid here, and I’ve worked extremely hard to be able to afford cars like this. Not gonna feel the least bit guilty about owning nice things. Funny you mention tuition money, I’m guessing you’re not in college, reading your posts. My college, grad school, etc tuition is long since been paid off, so I’m not interested in running for money. Enjoy your donorcycle. Keep the wheels on the ground and ride safe, or you might actually get a chance to see me at work.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

It has to have a soul.

Users who are viewing this thread