Tesla Owner Stuck, can’t charge in the cold

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Thats because u put GAS in it and it has an ICE motor smfh.

And how many Tesla batteries have actually shit the bed? They average 300-500k miles. U get 500k miles out of ur car? I doubt it! Ppl average about 350 miles per week. So a Telsa battery will last about 30 years on average at that rate lmao.......

So lets not buy a Tesla cause in 30 years my battery might go bad..... got it!
Will your cell phone battery last 30 years?

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
To also be fair, people don't worry about the ICE they parked in their garage burning their house down.
Really? This was the most recent I remember, and I know there were more last year.
( The Chevy BOLT EV as well for fire hazard. It's GM, you expect recalls...:rolleyes:)

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
So lets not buy a Tesla cause in 30 years my battery might go bad..... got it!

I never knew you were so pro child Slave labor.

Shame on you Piggy.

“Despite the Commission’s zero‑tolerance approach to child labor in trade agreements, it is estimated,, according to reports by UN agencies, that in the southern Katanga province, more than 40 000 children are working in hazardous conditions in cobalt mines, with inadequate safety equipment and for very little money.”

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
They don't burn peoples house down.
Then, with the risk of fire, why did Subaru suggest customers park them outside?

Per the article:

There have been no crashes or injuries related to this issue, according to Subaru. However, there are a handful of related incidents that the automaker is aware of, including some that led to a vehicle fire. Subaru recommends 2019-2022 Ascent owners to park outside, away from other vehicles and structures until an inspection – and repairs if necessary – can be done.

Subaru certainly isn't the only automaker as of late to encounter problems with fires. In the last month alone, the Nissan Rogue, Ram HD pickup trucks, and numerous Ford SUVs were recalled for fire concerns. The Kia Niro Hybrid was also recalled during this period for bad relays installed as a recall for a previous relay/fire issue.

I'm no Fireman, but I'm pretty sure any car that catches on fire in or near a garage/house, has the potential to take that garage/house with it.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Then, with the risk of fire, why did Subaru suggest customers park them outside?

Per the article:

There have been no crashes or injuries related to this issue, according to Subaru. However, there are a handful of related incidents that the automaker is aware of, including some that led to a vehicle fire. Subaru recommends 2019-2022 Ascent owners to park outside, away from other vehicles and structures until an inspection – and repairs if necessary – can be done.

Subaru certainly isn't the only automaker as of late to encounter problems with fires. In the last month alone, the Nissan Rogue, Ram HD pickup trucks, and numerous Ford SUVs were recalled for fire concerns. The Kia Niro Hybrid was also recalled during this period for bad relays installed as a recall for a previous relay/fire issue.

I'm no Fireman, but I'm pretty sure any car that catches on fire in or near a garage/house, has the potential to take that garage/house with it.

The fire risk affects every EV from every brand and all the EV lawncare equipment.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Northern tier with no garage are screwed. And, you can still have the regular 12 volt battery blues, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread