Tesla is dead

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Tesla is like wind power. It is financially feasible only if you cook the books & use gobs of OPM whether it be private investors or our Government wasted tax money.
Otherwise it won't support itself.

VenomVeins

Established Member
Interesting take.

The stock has dipped dramatically but still stands at a robust $235 a share.

Tesla is not dead, but it doesn't look great right now for them.

Not gonna lie, i've short whored that stock mercilessly for the past year. It has yielded me a nice chunk of change doing so. Musk being an egotistical ubernerd shitbag doesn't concern me in the slightest.

Last edited:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
They are not dead but did just have a really shitty quarter. Shares are still trading at $235 though. Not sure what OP is talking about.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Ok, it's my speculation only. And by dead I dont mean out of business.

Look at debt to income...
Look at volume of shipments.
Look at price cuts in attempt to increase shipments..
Look at competition gearing up to take market share..

Smells like bankruptcy in near future to me.

Google can provide all the links. I just read alot of different perspectives and form an opinion.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

Google can provide all the links. I just read alot of different perspectives and form an opinion.
They absolutely have an unsustainable business model. If Musk wants Tesla to survive long term in the AUTOMOTIVE market, he needs to step aside and get an automotive leader to restructure the company. Its a tech company that makes cars... and the quality shows.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
They are not dead but did just have a really shitty quarter. Shares are still trading at $235 though. Not sure what OP is talking about.
It has had a bad, years surviving off of everybody else dollar other than musk. Musk is a genius as he’s taken crappy company, received billions in other investments and billions from the government, all while making billions off of a company who can’t turn a profit!
It’s a multi billion dollar Ponzi scheme led by musk.

Think about it, they could not turn a profit with billions of subsidies and no competition for 15 years.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
People keep predicting this company is gonna go under and yet they are still around. Surprised to be honest. That said I hope they stay in business. It’s been an innovative company and puts thousands of people to work. Musk is just a strange guy.
Dont underestimate the corruption within our government, it's the only reason that company continues to exist. Keep pumping in that taxpayer cheese, cook those books, manipulate that stock, and push that green agenda!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
It has had a bad, years surviving off of everybody else dollar other than musk. Musk is a genius as he’s taken crappy company, received billions in other investments and billions from the government, all while making billions off of a company who can’t turn a profit!
It’s a multi billion dollar Ponzi scheme led by musk.

Think about it, they could not turn a profit with billions of subsidies and no competition for 15 years.

I shorted it at $400. I would short the bonds too if I could but there is no borrow.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member

Tesla will not die though. It has incredible brand equity. If it goes under, another auto company will buy it and it will continue on.

scott_0

Established Member
that's unfortunate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quad

Established Member
That's all. Been expecting this for a while now, and yes I'm happy mostly because of the guy at the top
What's wrong with Musk? I agree he should just not post anything that comes into his head on Twitter. But the guy has a lot going for him and he is pushing boundaries imo.

Musk to me has the same negativity directed at him as Trump. They are both threats to their establishments. We need people like them. I would like to see Tesla succeed - but not at the expense of Ford, GM and Chrysler etc.

Users who are viewing this thread