Tesla Fanboy's

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Hey Dudes! :D

I had been catching little bits about Teslaites detecting a disturbance in their Musk force.

I like him!

So, for all the Tesla stock buyers, I would pay keen attention to how well Tesla green credit sales are going to their fellow auto makers. Because, when they don't need them anymore, Tesla is gonna be posting some pretty nasty quarterly earnings. I suppose the hitters knew that all along.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
These credits have been the key to Tesla’s business model since day one, this is nothing new really.

I doubt the people piling into the stock understand Tesla doesn't actually make a profit on making cars. Nor do they understand how the avalanche of inbound competitor inventory will impact Tesla's bottom line. The old "legacy" manufacturers certainly do know how to make money selling cars.

q6543

Established Member
TeSla Is NoT a Car coMpaNy.

They have been chosen by the market to have the best technologies to replace EARTH'S energy infrastructure.

You will be living in a future Elon and his engineers create.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I doubt the people piling into the stock understand Tesla doesn't actually make a profit on making cars. Nor do they understand how the avalanche of inbound competitor inventory will impact Tesla's bottom line. The old "legacy" manufacturers certainly do know how to make money selling cars.
I bet nine out of 10 people with money in crypto don’t truly understand how it works either, irresponsible investing is a core of our economy, LOL.

Either way, I don’t see how this is news. I’ve been seeing articles about this for years now, every time Tesla releases earnings statements, it is in black-and-white. They tell you how much money they made selling cars and how much money they made selling credits and it has always been known that the profits came from the credits.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
As far as the impact on stocks that the legacy manufacturers would have on Tesla, I'm not sure, but I have always known that once they all jumped in and started competing with Tesla that it would probably mean game over for Tesla as an auto manufacturer. I thought Porsche was going to take a big chunk out of them with the Taycan, but Tesla is still well ahead with the diversity of their electric car offerings so there is still some time for Tesla. I also don't doubt that Elon and the Tesla board knows this and is looking to stay ahead of the game because they realize that they won't be able to compete once they start offering the comparable electric vehicles that people are demanding right now.

To me it is still a fad but with acknowledgment that it will likely become the standard in the auto industry. Regardless of all of that Tesla has become a staple like Apple has. In a lot of ways their products are inferior but it doesn't matter because they have cemented themselves as a status symbol and have gathered a huge following that will ensure their survival in the future no matter what they decide to do.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
You're giving way to much credit to the average Tesla stock purchaser.
I don’t think it has anything to do with Tesla. Tons of people are investing money in things they don’t understand because they see it on the news or read about it on the Internet and it’s getting a lot of hype. I’m just saying that in general, Tesla or not, if you’re going to invest your money you should have a reason beyond hype.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Do you realize how many businesses receive credits and grants? Not sure what your deal is with Tesla. I'm neither a friend or foe but anyone that takes this advice that you posted as the tipping point to purchase it or not needs to walk away from stocks all together.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I don’t think it has anything to do with Tesla. Tons of people are investing money in things they don’t understand because they see it on the news or read about it on the Internet and it’s getting a lot of hype. I’m just saying that in general, Tesla or not, if you’re going to invest your money you should have a reason beyond hype.

That short squeeze shit show shows you be a bit optimistic in your hopes.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Do you realize how many businesses receive credits and grants? Not sure what your deal is with Tesla. I'm neither a friend or foe but anyone that takes this advice that you posted as the tipping point to purchase it or not needs to walk away from stocks all together.

I have no "deal" with Tesla investing wise, I hope people make tons of money. I feel bad for the people left holding the bag when that inflated bubble stock pops, it won't be pretty. People who can't recognize a bubble for what it is shouldn't be advising people about stock trading.

How Tesla treats people who buy theirs cars is a whole nother story. If a regular car company pulled the shit they do, the shit would be flying fast and furiously.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
I have no "deal" with Tesla investing wise, I hope people make tons of money. I feel bad for the people left holding the bag when that inflated bubble stock pops, it won't be pretty. People who can't recognize a bubble for what it is shouldn't be advising people about stock trading.

How Tesla treats people who buy theirs cars is a whole nother story. If a regular car company pulled the shit they do, the shit would be flying fast and furiously.

The stock market is a gamble. Duh, right?

How does Tesla mistreat their customers? Seriously, just curious.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The stock market is a gamble. Duh, right?

How does Tesla mistreat their customers? Seriously, just curious.

Youtube, to many stories to count. My favorite ones are when people buy used one, pay to have supercharging turned back on and then Tesla turns it back off.

CLN 6R

Established Member
Youtube, to many stories to count. My favorite ones are when people buy used one, pay to have supercharging turned back on and then Tesla turns it back off.
No issues with how Tesla has treated me. Been a great experience so far and the purchase was hands down waaaaay less painful than when we purchased my wife’s Tahoe last year. Holy Christ, I forgot how much I hate the normal dealership experience.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
No issues with how Tesla has treated me. Been a great experience so far and the purchase was hands down waaaaay less painful than when we purchased my wife’s Tahoe last year. Holy Christ, I forgot how much I hate the normal dealership experience.

Well, take it or leave it is definitely takes the negotiation aspect away.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I look forward to the day where there's only one price for a car, and it doesn't include ADM's and salesperson salaries built in. There's a lot of fat to be trimmed off between where we are and a truly competitive market.

No you won't, because you'll be paying a hell of a lot more for a car. You would have the exact opposite of a competitive market. The consumer negotiating with dealers is what discovers the fair price for any particular vehicle. That would also mean service centers would have to be profitable solely on their own, can you say "ass ****ing"? Which, by the way, is how Tesla owners are treated today. Being the owner of a Tesla out of warranty is not a great place to be. I wonder if Tesla stocks parts like the legacy makers?

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
I wonder if Tesla stocks parts like the legacy makers?

All the other stuff you guys are debating aside, one of the real advantages of an electric car are their relative simplicity. Something on the order of 10X fewer moving parts than an IC vehicle. Nevermind the myriad of sensors that a battery car just doesn't have. There are far fewer parts that need to be kept in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread