Terminators in Delaware

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
TokenBlackGuy said:
I heard he has that thing running in the mid to high 12's w/ minor bolt ons.

The funny thing is. 12's with bolt ons is common. I was looking at the TBSS, and the jeep srt 8, and along witha 10k difference the jeep is much faster. People are starting to get them into the 11's

msm808

97' Slobra
Established Member
TokenBlackGuy said:
I heard he has that thing running in the mid to high 12's w/ minor bolt ons.

He ran a 12.80 bone stock. Now he has a 75 wet shot on it and is running 12.30's, with an suv.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
Yes it is, did you give Matt the whipple instructions? If so thank you very much. What mods do you have?

Sure did. He called me the other day and asked me if I had them and when he said he had a cobra in the shop getting a whipple on I started telling him all the stuff you had talked about on here. He was stunned and just said "well news sure does travel fast." :D

I dunno.. I just thought it was funny.. Hope the car is ready for OC. Good luck :beer:

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
Sure did. He called me the other day and asked me if I had them and when he said he had a cobra in the shop getting a whipple on I started telling him all the stuff you had talked about on here. He was stunned and just said "well news sure does travel fast." :D

I dunno.. I just thought it was funny.. Hope the car is ready for OC. Good luck :beer:

Yeah he told me the same story. Who put your whipple on? I hope its ready too. Everything is coming together, so as long as the parts arrive we are good.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I had mine put on at Amazon about 2 years ago and the car still runs like a champ.

What else are you waiting on parts wise? I know matt said somehing about 3.0 and 4lb lower.. that's gonna push a lot of boost.. Is the engine built, or stock?

Sidenote:

Saw a redfire vert either this morning or last night on 896 going towards 95. Didn't get to see the plates...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread