Terminators in Delaware

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
LOL! You remind me of my son, the perpetual student! How can you possibly be having more work done to that car? I thought you had pretty much every mod possible done to it! Now that the weather is starting to get nicer, our little group is starting to hang out a little more, although the cruising part is considerably less, given the price of premium gas!

Premium gas?!?! Try buying 10 gallons of 110 every time I want to drive the car :mj:.. But it's all worth it.

Mods going in Monday are just to keep it safe.. bushings, fuel upgrades, pulles, rad res, wideband. But then I'm going to install a smaller upper and have it retuned to see what kind of power it puts down... Like I said.. It's all worth it..

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
I'm up in Newark as well, and I know there are a few around here... Up in this area, I see another black one about once or twice a week, I know a guy had a redfire vet, but he may have sold it and got a shelby up in Pike Creek. There used to be a sonic in Hockessin, and there's a sonic vert around too.

That would be me. I'm right off of Walther Rd. in Newark. The guy around the corner from me had a Redfire coupe, but he traded it for a sonic L.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
I see a mystic in wilmington on philly pike every now and then. There is also an 03 black vert running around in dover with T-tags. I am trying to pick up an 03/04 right now, so I will have it before may 19th

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Saw a silver Term turning off old Balt Pike towards 95. Also saw a Sonic Coupe at a shop in middle town with black tags. KB, 22 PSI :burnout:

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Miami the sonice blue was travis. He works at hertrichs. You know matt at performance evolution

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Didn't know it was the same car, said it was from down south. When I used to talk to Travis, he lived up in Hockessin. I dunno, maybe it's a different guy..

Yeah I know Matt.. He's done a few things for me.. Does good work, nice guy. His brother also did all the powdercoating on my car. Maybe going back there soon for fuel line upgrade if I don't get ambitious. Was going to have him to it at the same time I did my bushings, but I didn't put the lines together first.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
TGS2 said:
That would be me. I'm right off of Walther Rd. in Newark. The guy around the corner from me had a Redfire coupe, but he traded it for a sonic L.
Thats me.....and the Sonic L is now sold, and on the way is another Redfire Coupe......:D Should have it by the end of next week.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
If you have a cobra, and you live in delaware you should join MACA. They do a bunch of cool things throughout the year. Of course you have to have a cobra, but that is pretty much all you need to join.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
If you have a cobra, and you live in delaware you should join MACA. They do a bunch of cool things throughout the year. Of course you have to have a cobra, but that is pretty much all you need to join.
I plan on joining.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I saw a black GT 500 Vert in College Square today with black tags.. Anyone know the car or owner?

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
I saw a black GT 500 Vert in College Square today with black tags.. Anyone know the car or owner?
I saw the same car at Pike Creek Cruise Night last weekend. Never located the owner though. It has the red inserts in the seats and door panels, and I'm thinking that's not a real good look for that car, but hey, that's just my opinion, and I have no issues with red obviously LOL!

Last edited:

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
tr03, I have seen your mach a dozen times. Do you drive by citigroup behind the new castle Airport Ever?

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
tr03, I have seen your mach a dozen times. Do you drive by citigroup behind the new castle Airport Ever?
Yeah, quite often as a matter of fact. I work for New Castle County at the Government Center on Commons Blvd.. While Airport Rd. was being redone, I used to come and go from work via Commons Blvd. to Basin Rd., which is when you probably saw me.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Yeah I always wanted to run you in my lightning, But I rarely took it, and never saw you when I did. You going to oc?

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
NoXcuses, is your car at Perf Evo right now?

Yes it is, did you give Matt the whipple instructions? If so thank you very much. What mods do you have?

msm808

97' Slobra
Established Member
TokenBlackGuy said:
03 svt

i'm from sussex county also. i live in millsboro but work in lewes (Beebe Medical Center). i drive a 03 redfire w/ black fr 500's. i talked to a guy that was working at beebe that knows you. i didn't catch his name. he drives a 92 fox body. i've seen a handful of termys in sussex. i work here at a hospital and know 2 ladies whose husbands have 03's. one yellow and one black w/ silver stripes. there's a black 10th anniv droptop at Grotto's Grand Slam in Lewes all the time, he/she must work there. Chuck Riley had a nice white one that he recently sold. A close buddy of mine traded in his silver 03 10th anniv for a Lightning.

travis

Hey man I've passed you a bunch of times on 113. You've met my buddy with the white 94 cobra I beleive.

It still blows my mind that Riley sold his terminator, but his new srt8 jeep is a bad bitch. Hopefully you'll be down for cruizin', see you there

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
msm808 said:
It still blows my mind that Riley sold his terminator, but his new srt8 jeep is a bad bitch. Hopefully you'll be down for cruizin', see you there

I heard he has that thing running in the mid to high 12's w/ minor bolt ons.

Users who are viewing this thread