TERMINATOR will randomly turn off

kachup

Established Member
guys my TERMINATOR will randomly turn off :shrug: what could it be it runs strong,but let say i do a hard pull then ill cruise it will turn off...but it does it randomly (not all the time)...my check engine comes out when it turns off...but it cranks up with no problem right after...you guys have any idea or experience this before..i would appreciate the help :beer:

Tims97SVT

Established Member
Op, Let's say you pull to the top of 3rd, are you putting the car in neutral or putting the car in 4th? If your putting the car in neutral you are probably having the "stall" problem. Also it's not safe to ever put the vehicle in neutral. A car that's not in gear is "out of control".

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
guys my TERMINATOR will randomly turn off :shrug: what could it be it runs strong,but let say i do a hard pull then ill cruise it will turn off...but it does it randomly (not all the time)...my check engine comes out when it turns off...but it cranks up with no problem right after...you guys have any idea or experience this before..i would appreciate the help :beer:

Next thread from you with a thread title like "guys I have a question" and I will just delete it instead of typing up an appropriate title for you.

Do it right, or don't be surprised when it disappears.:nonono::poke::bash:

Users who are viewing this thread