• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Terminator TVS Blowers on Sale

Discussion in 'Engine/Tuning' started by TRBO VNM, May 27, 2016.

1. TRBO VNM

TRBO VNM Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

VMP Performance Logo.JPG

For this weekend only through midnight Monday May 30th I am offering 10% off the TVS blowers for the Terminator. That includes 1 pulley. For those looking at the model w/ the Gt500 mechanical tbody, add $40 for the body coupler and add based on EGR setup.

UPDATE: FREE SHIPPING anywhere in continental US.

As everyone knows these are not on sale that often. Grab one now while it is on sale.
    You can contact me for a price based on what you are looking for via PM on Facebook, TRBO VNM on SVTP, call/text 240-299-6532 or email [email protected]

In addition, I am not just here to sell you a blower, I am available 7 days a week and typically about 15hrs a day if you need help with install. So I am not just a person who sells them, I install as well so I have first hand experience. Hard to find another shop/person that is available to their customers like that. If I don't answer, please leave a message. I will return the call and it is my cell. So texting is fine as well. Many on here can attest to my availability.

If you need any other supporting mods I can assist with them as well and offer competitive pricing.

Thank you
    Jason Roth
    CSS

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  2. TheFleshRocket

TheFleshRocket Likes to drive sideways. Established Member

Someone buy my expensive HRE P40 wheels (for an E60 M5, alas) so I have cash for a TVS! LOL

3. TRBO VNM

UPDATE: FREE SHIPPING anywhere in continental US.

4. TRBO VNM

Bump. Come on guys, I get calls all the time for deals on these and now it's here. About a day and a half left

5. dblj32774

dblj32774 DSG Vert Established Member

Sorry TurboVNM, already got mine from Daniel. We texted last week. About BAP. You were putting kids to sleep. So I will attest to fact that this man took time to text, while at home with family.

6. TRBO VNM

Last day. Not many hours left. I have had a lot of people on FB I have been dealing with. Drop me a message or a text if you want to get in on this sale.

7. ninety5fiveoh

ninety5fiveoh DHG FTW! Established Member

Guys, do NOT hesitate to purchase from Jason. I purchased my TVS setup as well as my Fore return system from him and he was nothing but fantastic to work with. Not to mention this is a great deal!

8. TRBO VNM

Thank you for the kind words guys. I had some people contact me direct from here instead of posting up. FB had a good response to the sale. :beer:

Thank you