Terminator Town Car

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
This is your car, isn't it? Its a cool build, are you selling it to build something new?

Doug mentions you believe it has about 450 at the wheels, I feel thats conservative considering my car makes 440 on a real mild tune and I don't have a ported blower. I guess I do have a bit more compression though and LTH's.

Who tuned this?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a really cool Lincoln. The blower whine and punch in a luxury big car like the Town Car is surprising and awesome. It's actually a nice package (big luxury with a big punch). Terminator Town Car! I like it!

4.698gt

Established Member
Awesome work! Would love to see a swap into an older square body Lincoln

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

It'd drive like a crazy overpowered boat, a friend of mine was going to eaton swap a 94 town car years ago but even after fitting the HPP suspension and 18" wheels, he still felt it was too boaty and sold it instead. Funny enough, I actually know another guy with a supercharged town car of the same vintage who stuffed it into a tree while doing a burnout.

Another friend of mine is putting a gen 2 coyote / TVS into a 1987 colony park wagon, except he's putting a 2003+ panther chassis (from a marauder I sold him) underneath, so it has the most modern panther suspension possible. He's also fitted it with wilwood brakes and ridetech coilovers.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Like mine…

I have thrown around the idea of putting my spare ported Eaton on mine. Mine is a rust bucket underneath. Needs a lot of work. If I ever doing something it will be with a newer panther chassis.

I have a teksid block, ported 2V heads, ported Eaton just waiting to be put together. One day maybe….

Attachments

• BEEE7600-032A-45C6-8C6D-015B3EA1BEE4.jpeg
    BEEE7600-032A-45C6-8C6D-015B3EA1BEE4.jpeg
    344 KB · Views: 61

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Do you know how much power his Whippled setup made? Sounds wicked!

Users who are viewing this thread