Terminator swap 01 bullitt

goonflex

I know there’s probably a sticky and I’ll get flamed for this but can anyone tell me what all is involved in this?

Long story short I have already paid my shop 5k to start rebuilding a long block 4.6 2v was getting forged bottom end already have a teksid block and it’s been to the machine shop everything checked out good

I’m being offered an 03/04 top end “complete with ported heads and ported Eaton”

I am going to check it out tomorrow he’s asking $4k

Will this be cheaper than just doing a rebuild/forged 2v and adding a vortech/pro charger/kb on that?

I don’t give a shit about 7/800 rwhp
I’d be happy with 470-550

He also says he can get a t-56 magnum but $$$

I have access to about $18k right now but want to keep the entire project under $15ish

Can I get by with the 3650 in the long run?

31 spline axels, torque box reinforcement, double pumps and a hat, ecu, possible head cooling mod, ect, ect, ect

What are the absolute must do things/parts I need to do to get this to work?

I’m not a mechanic and 99-04s are my favorite rides but priced out of the terminators need some guidance/tips/advice from you fine people please

Are Pistion/cc sizes and compression issues going to be a possibility?

All I’ve ever had is stock 2vs on and off since 2007 help me join the boosted club with y’all’s knowledge?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
My stock 2001 GT with a 255lph+BAP and 60lb injectors made 450w with a D1SC on 12lbs.

The 4V swap is way overkill for your power goals. Save the money, go centri and keep the 2V.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Build the 2V and keep it simple.

My buddy has a built bullitt making 700 rwhp with a Vortech on it. Other friend has a 04 GT with stock cobra bottom end, 2V heads, On 3 turbo making 750 on E85. 3650 still.

Bump the compression, return fuel system, E-85 on the 2V and enjoy. Swap to magnum later.

Users who are viewing this thread