Terminator Purchase Looking for Feedback

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I love this site plenty of jocularity !
This is my first Cobra. I’m 56 years old.
Without the longer ( lol) version I posted here a few months ago, I bought it because it’s such a unique car.
I have friends( 2) who bought them new- one still owns his and I wasn’t interested.
It’s when the new Coyotes came out and these guys were buying them, I started actually listening and paying attention to Mustangs at all.
Not because I like the new one- I don’t particularly- it’s because of how much I now appreciate the old one.
When people are trying to make their Mustang Gt’s and Mach 1’s appear like and perform like a Cobra, but can’t or won’t buy a Terminator, you know it’s something special.
And that’s exactly what they are.Special.
The new cars are better in every way, but my car has personality. The others are all a different shade of vanilla.
They are engineering masterpieces no doubt- The Terminatoris just a raw chunk of red American beef.
“Here— take it or leave it- no apologies”
I love it.

I’d buy that Sulver car if I didn’t just buy mine.
I wanted a car that was adult owned and obvious that it was, not or slightly modded, and was loved-.
My car isn’t quite as nice as the one you’re looking at- it has 80k but it’s been cared for and it shows. I pd $13,800
That’s REALLY important with these cars- that they’ve been cared for.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread