terminator or e55

SLOWNED

Established Member
hey guys, real quick and simple question. how many of you guys would trade your cobra for a 2004-2006 e55 Amg Benz and why or why not? I have a friend selling his and he's giving me first shot at it. I've always loved those cars but I just bought my 10th anniversary about 6 months ago. looking for some good input!

SlowSVT

Established Member
AMG's are impressive cars but not me.

The cost of owning and maintaining that car to me is not worth the cost of admission.

The Terminator is a hoot to drive, cheap to mod and has knockout looks :banana:

Silver TT

Established Member
I would have to agree with the others. I really love AMG cars and think it is completely awesome what AMG can do to an otherwise nice but somewhat boring luxury sedan. Particularly in the area of exhaust sound...which incredible stock.

But the Terminator is a unique ride and much more involving than any AMG short of a Black Series. But when you get to the Black Series category you are talking 2 or 3x the cost of a regular AMG.

Very different cars.

AMG: luxury touring car with great power and sound, good utility, crappy gas mileage
Termi: unique muscle car, incredible power, decent utility, decent gas mileage

nol300

Established Member
I had a Lexus ISF and got rid of it for the cobra but I also wanted to mod myself and it killed me to have a 65k car as a weekend driver especially since you run into a terminator and get smoked same will happen in the E55. The cobra is for modding as the cost to mod e55 or the like is very spendy the exhaust on the ISF was 3,800. I was going to get a c63 already had an M3 but none off these to me are the raw power with a noise like no other with good pipes of course (o/r pro & stingers) and it the last of an era mechanical car I pulled the engine cover off the ISF nothing but wires and computers the engine bay is beautiful on a terminator.

Users who are viewing this thread