Terminator motors electronically set to grenade

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Blue square news is reporting that Terminator Cobra computers are reportedly failing at 79,999 miles.

"Several of these motors stopped operating at exactly the same odometer reading. Each 2003 Cobra had 79,999 miles on the odometer when the motors stopped working. One of the Cobra owners became suspicious when he heard of other cars stopping at exactly the same mileage. A group of owners hired Acme Testing company which came up with these startling results: THE MOTORS HAD BEEN ELECTRONICALLY SET TO DOUBLE THE TIMING AT 79,999 MILES. This caused each motor to detonate and fail. Further results are pending. An unidentified Ford Motor company employee said: "That's bull sh*t"."

cobra12003

Established Member
Better yet! , if the Company said it is true we will have an even more rare car
Especially a company like Acme that does testing for the Road Runner and Bugs Bunny!

flyn high again

Established Member
cobra12003 said:
Better yet! , if the Company said it is true we will have an even more rare car
Especially a company like Acme that does testing for the Road Runner and Bugs Bunny!

Cool! You got the Acme/Road Runner connection. I figured that and the Blue "Square" News were dead give aways. :beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
lol then at 79,000 miles ill go balls off the wall and run a turbo setup at 30lbs of boost with a shot of nitrous for a big finale lol

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
stangfreak said:
lol then at 79,000 miles ill go balls off the wall and run a turbo setup at 30lbs of boost with a shot of nitrous for a big finale lol

hahahahaha, sounds good.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was really funny! I'm surprised we didn't see more April Fools jokes yesterday. LOL!

flyn high again

Established Member
Machinator said:
I dont understand? Is this a sick joke?

Yes. Yes it is. Only true part is where the Ford Employee said "That's Bullsh*t". I called a Ford Employee up so I could get a quote for the story. :-D

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I was going to post this yesterday, but I decided to wait till today because yesterday was April fools...

I sold my cobra yesterday. I got offered $38K, and I could't pass it up.

flyn high again

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
I was going to post this yesterday, but I decided to wait till today because yesterday was April fools...

I sold my cobra yesterday. I got offered $38K, and I could't pass it up.

You sure this isn't a delayed April Fools joke? I'd sell mine in a heartbeat for a lot less than that. What are you going to buy next? You could get another Cobra for $25,000.

Users who are viewing this thread