Terminator Markings

93VORTECH

Established Member
FullSizeR.jpg
I know our cars were nick named "TERMINATOR" from the beginning of it's creation (John Coletti), but I didn't know that the factory actually labeled parts/stickers with that on them. I was aware that the COBRA side scoop inserts say "TERMINATOR" on the backside, but that's all I knew about. Crawling under my car today, I realized that the factory also labeled the rear bumper sticker "TERMINATOR" Car Color - Mineral Gray, Date, and other markings. It's a MEANINGLESS POST but I thought it was pretty cool when I noticed it said that. Anyone else know of any other areas that the factory labeled parts as "TERMINATOR" other than the two I mentioned? Label is 14 years old, but you can still make out the wording.
Thanks

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
My rear bumper one is still in place. It would be nice to get it off and save it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not stupid at all. You're not the only Terminator owner taking the details to this level. And finding neat identifier/label stuff like this is fun. :)

dom418

Established Member
My radiator cover says Terminator...oh wait I installed that. Anyways there are a bunch of parts labeled Terminator on the car which is bad ass.

93VORTECH

Established Member
My radiator cover says Terminator...oh wait I installed that. Anyways there are a bunch of parts labeled Terminator on the car which is bad ass.

Name some others...I'm just curious what other parts

cj428mach

Established Member
I'm pretty sure my front bumper cover has the Terminator sticker still on it.

Tank5879

Established Member
LOWER front rocker mouldings and mirrors I believe too. (have to take mirror off to see) when I had my mystichrome the stickers were still on the rocker moldings.

Bandit5.4

Slow driver
Established Member
I believe All the Cobra specific body pieces say it.

Not stupid at all. You're not the only Terminator owner taking the details to this level. And finding neat identifier/label stuff like this is fun. :)
I think it'd be neat to have someone scan pristine copies of all the tags and post them here for posterity. That way, in the future, if someone was doing a concourse level restoration, they'd have images they can use to make new stickers.

Users who are viewing this thread