Terminator in disguise

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Very nice car look forward to the new pics.

Well, don't expect too much. The new pics are nothing special. Just some pics taken with my point and shoot camera on my street and down the road a ways next to a field. I drove it down there thinking it would be a nice background, not sure how they will turn out.

It's bad when I drive the car too, it starts making me think I'm making a mistake selling it. It's so much fun to drive! lol.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
100_6654.gif

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Want a 2003 black Mach 1 with 52k miles? It has the American Racing L/Ts with a 3" x-pipe and Borla Stinger c/b, also a 1" intake spacer, JLT cai, steeda triax shifter, eibach pro kit and 18x9 Mach 1 wheels.
mymach.gif

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
where in texas are u located ?

Oops, sorry, never saw this post. I'm in North Dallas.

Want a 2003 black Mach 1 with 52k miles? It has the American Racing L/Ts with a 3" x-pipe and Borla Stinger c/b, also a 1" intake spacer, JLT cai, steeda triax shifter, eibach pro kit and 18x9 Mach 1 wheels.
mymach.gif

There is a little problem with this deal, I'm in Texas and you are in SC. If you're willing to come to Tx, I'm willing to work something out. :)

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
I might just do that this weekend. I'm thinking it's about 4hrs to north Dallas from Austin.

How many miles on the engine?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread