Terminator in disguise

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Do you have any of the stuff in the "bad area" fixed? Especially the guages and the a/c

Not yet. I'm planning on finishing the car when I have time. It's for sale until then at the cheaper price, but when I finish the car I will raise the price back up where it belongs for finishing the car. I was just giving people the chance to buy it at a discounted price if they didn't mind finishing the car themselves. :)

teenv6

Established Member
Not yet. I'm planning on finishing the car when I have time. It's for sale until then at the cheaper price, but when I finish the car I will raise the price back up where it belongs for finishing the car. I was just giving people the chance to buy it at a discounted price if they didn't mind finishing the car themselves. :)

Curiously asking, how much would the car be once its finished?

johnsgtr

Established Member
Just be safe over there and get home to your family as soon as you can. That's what is important. :)

Yeah man, I need to get home as soon as possible. We just need to push a bit more and set up our replacements as BEST we can. Then, HOPEFULLY I can cruise that PCH with my family!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Why has no one picked up this beast? This is the kind of Cobra I could afford and keep my L.

It's partly my fault, I travel alot and it makes it difficult to meet up with some people to look at the car. I can do it if it's planned out, but it's hard for me to do spur of the moment type stuff.

ZimStang

Established Member
Any chance you'd be interested in trading for a Lexus IS300 AND a cbr600rr sport bike? Both are 2003 models.

Users who are viewing this thread