Terminator guys give me some ideas for my 392 Challenger

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Guys,

I am looking for some ideas from you for what I should do to my 392 SRT Challenger. The car is being dropped off at Petty's garage in a few weeks. they are taking care of the suspension and power upgrades but the styling is up to me. so please give me some ideas.

Here are some pics.

image_zpsf228aa51.jpg

image_zpsaafbd8ef.jpg

image_zps8e192091.jpg

image_zpsd7fadd65.jpg

50q's

Established Member
I would rice it out like your cobra. I would suggest a semi stock looking wheel but a little more goddy and then I would paint the lip of the rim red. I would put red stripes down the middle and halo headlights. The more rice the better. Your cars could match then!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
There's a guy on YB with a SICK ONE want the link? Those rims actually look real nice in person if you ask me!

Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I would rice it out like your cobra. I would suggest a semi stock looking wheel but a little more goddy and then I would paint the lip of the rim red. I would put red stripes down the middle and halo headlights. The more rice the better. Your cars could match then!

Tell us how you really feel. :poke: lol

What's wrong with making a car "your own"?

Different strokes.... :beer:

OP, the only thing I never liked about the Challengers was that they weren't all that fast. The KB should take care of that though. I'd leave it stock looking and hurt feelings. Maybe some Chicanes, then I'd call it a day.

Det.Bullitt

Banned

Troll. A slow one at that. Must hurt your feelings that everything I own will smoke you. Dude, why dont you be a little more positive. I mean really man. You have just a run of the mill Cobra and you want to follow me on every thread or reply to everything I post. Believe me you will would be following me on the track as well. Now please go troll with your little Cobra elsewhere. Looking for positives here. You dont have the dough to compete so please hit the beat.

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Tell us how you really feel. :poke: lol

What's wrong with making a car "your own"?

Different strokes.... :beer:

OP, the only thing I never liked about the Challengers was that they weren't all that fast. The KB should take care of that though. I'd leave it stock looking and hurt feelings. Maybe some Chicanes, then I'd call it a day.

Yes, I was thinking about some chicanes as well. I am also thinking about some Hurst wheels or even Viper wheels.

SlowSVT

Established Member
A Challenger needs no help in the "Appearance dept." :rockon:

Keep the OEM look sans the hidiouse gas cap arraignment (any chance of fitting it with a flush door rather then the 68 NOS Charger cap?).

Get light weight wheels if you replace the hoops

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Troll. A slow one at that. Must hurt your feelings that everything I own will smoke you. Dude, why dont you be a little more positive. I mean really man. You have just a run of the mill Cobra and you want to follow me on every thread or reply to everything I post. Believe me you will would be following me on the track as well. Now please go troll with your little Cobra elsewhere. Looking for positives here. You dont have the dough to compete so please hit the beat.

Oh yeh???? How many track passes you have with that Fast and Furious ride?

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Oh yeh???? How many track passes you have with that Fast and Furious ride?

Nevermind. Way too many kids on here to get anything positive. I'm reallly not a track guy. If it makes you feel any better the racing I've done is SCCA and NASA club racing. We are a whole different group of people that attend these events. We are not the jean shorts wearing type with a fat wife and big hair. We dont have to put a car seat in our Cobra or toy because we have several other vehicles designated for the family. The car I drive on the street is not the car I drive at the track. I have a former Saleen Grand Am Cup car for making laps. I had a Lightning that I drag raced but I found that drag racing is boring. I even had success doing it. It doesnt last long enough. Just not my cup of tea.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Nevermind. Way too many kids on here to get anything positive. I'm reallly not a track guy. If it makes you feel any better the racing I've done is SCCA and NASA club racing. We are a whole different group of people that attend these events. We are not the jean shorts wearing type with a fat wife and big hair. We dont have to put a car seat in our Cobra or toy because we have several other vehicles designated for the family. The car I drive on the street is not the car I drive at the track. I have a former Saleen Grand Am Cup car for making laps. I had a Lightning that I drag raced but I found that drag racing is boring. I even had success doing it. It doesnt last long enough. Just not my cup of tea.

Do whaaaaat? Where do I buy the good shit you are obviously smoking?

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
car looks sick i would a cam on that beast for the old school muscle car sound and some new wheels....post up some pictures of some of those done up

Users who are viewing this thread